Not a good trade off tonight….. | The Boneyard

Not a good trade off tonight…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Cummings missed the last 2 Temple games with concussion symptoms and is playing tonight…….16.1 per game, potentially their best player…….

Add we don't have Boat, they're going to need some special stuff tonight to get a W…...

Reaction Score
We are a 12 point favorite, we have no business losing this game with or without Ryan

Reaction Score
Add we don't have Boat, they're going to need some special stuff tonight to get a W…...

Temple's 5-11 and 0-5 in the conference. Let's hope they don't need anything special to beat this team.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Apparently there's nothing to be concerned about.

Samuels is doing a nice job. A real nice job.

Reaction Score
Temple is downright awful, may be the worse team we played all year

Reaction Score
Detroit or Yale wouldn't lose by only ten to both Memphis and Cincinnati. gotta give credit to Daniels for gettin 30+ and 10+, not easy in d1.

Reaction Score
Temple is bad, but they've been competitive in every game they played this season (the announcers said they led in the second half in 15 of 16 games). They lost to Texas by one, Memphis by ten, and Cincy by eleven. So it's encouraging that tonight's game was pretty much a rout from the jump.

Reaction Score

You're so full of crap you believe yourself…..2 solid posts in this thread thanks…….they were awful tonight no doubt. Check their scores vs everyone else and see how awful they are……yeah they're worst than Maine? You're a joke!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You're so full of crap you believe yourself…..2 solid posts in this thread thanks…….they were awful tonight no doubt. Check their scores vs everyone else and see how awful they are……yeah they're worst than Maine? You're a joke!
I guess we just had our "special stuff" to win as a 12 point favorite against the 221st ranked defensive team in the country.

No clue how we could beat a team who lost to Kent St, Towson, Rutgers, USF, and Texas Southern. Oh and a UCF team we beat by only 23. Musta got a hold of some real "special stuff", but hey they are 3 spots ahead of Bryant according to Kenpom.

Typical good stuff as always from you!

Reaction Score
Detroit or Yale wouldn't lose by only ten to both Memphis and Cincinnati. gotta give credit to Daniels for gettin 30+ and 10+, not easy in d1.
I was exaggerating, but they are bad, especially on the defensive end. There was no reason, Ryan or not, we shoulda lost that game, and the team did exactly what they should do, come out and blow out an inferior opponent. Great sign.

No doubt about Daniels, hope he stays that aggressive all year, this team can win a lot of games if he does.

Reaction Score
I guess we just had our "special stuff" to win as a 12 point favorite against the 221st ranked defensive team in the country.

No clue how we could beat a team who lost to Kent St, Towson, Rutgers, USF, and Texas Southern. Oh and a UCF team we beat by only 23. Musta got a hold of some real "special stuff", but hey they are 3 spots ahead of Bryant according to Kenpom.

How about pointing out the fact they were up by 2 with 7 minutes left at Cincy 2 games ago without Cummings who was averaging 16 plus a game? They are and were capable and even a dope like you can kinda figure out the fact we lost a 13 point scorer and they gained a 16 point scorer isn't a good trade off……..oh damn I'm wring. I'm giving you way too much credit you've proved your inability to be intelligent way too many times….my bad Jer!!

Thanks though you are entertaining!

Reaction Score
Despite Temple's record, that was a very good win last night. Temple is a tough team to figure out. There is no doubt that Dunphy can coach. They are young and played without Dingle who is injured. But UConn came out and dominated them for the whole game. That is exactly what the better team is supposed to do. Good job Huskies

Reaction Score
I was exaggerating, but they are bad, especially on the defensive end. There was no reason, Ryan or not, we shoulda lost that game, and the team did exactly what they should do, come out and blow out an inferior opponent. Great sign.

No doubt about Daniels, hope he stays that aggressive all year, this team can win a lot of games if he does.
I believe we are elite when DD shows up. This team will only go as far as Daniels will. He is the x factor.( Napier still needs to do what he does ...of course)

Last edited:
Reaction Score

You neglect to mention that they beat Georgia, St. Joes and UAB. They were competitive in just about all of their games.

Reaction Score
You neglect to mention that they beat Georgia, St. Joes and UAB. They were competitive in just about all of their games.
St. Joes is their only top 130 RPI win, UGA and UAB are not even NIT teams (I know UAB has one good home win, but thats it)

They also have 5 loses to teams with RPI's worse than 175......

Reaction Score
St. Joes is their only top 130 RPI win, UGA and UAB are not even NIT teams (I know UAB has one good home win, but thats it)

They also have 5 loses to teams with RPI's worse than 175.

UAB lost to New Mexico in overtime at New Mexico. They also lost to UNC by 4. I realize this is not the best UNC team to lace them up but they did beat Louisville by 9.

Reaction Score
UAB lost to New Mexico in overtime at New Mexico. They also lost to UNC by 4. I realize this is not the best UNC team to lace them up but they did beat Louisville by 9.
UAB actually beat UNC, no one is arguing a team cannot have a good game, but who cares if they played some close games and lost (they also won some closes ones, like against an awful Penn team and against UGA), Temple has lost a ton of games, some to terrible teams. No matter what metric you use they are a bad basketball team.

Reaction Score
UAB actually beat UNC, no one is arguing a team cannot have a good game, but who cares if they played some close games and lost (they also won some closes ones, like against an awful Penn team and against UGA), Temple has lost a ton of games, some to terrible teams. No matter what metric you use they are a bad basketball team.

I stand corrected, UAB did in fact beat UNC. I will give you this, Temple played like a bad basketball team last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom