Not A Fan Of Rebecca Doing Games | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Not A Fan Of Rebecca Doing Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The games would be so much better with the sound turned off and no commentary at all, in my opinion. I don't need all that talking while I'm watching.
Woof 101-Thanks for the remote control tutorial. I didn't realize there were such things as mute buttons. Try using one on your rude comments.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I think Rebecca has been better this tear doing color than last yr- when much of her excitement wasn't natural. I think she is better in the studio analysis. I also think the blonde Brook????? Who did the semi final Rutgers game at the M Sun semi final was fantastic doing color with Beth Mowins. Interesting commentary and easy to listen to. When I watched the replay a few times- after being at the game- I was really impressed.

Reaction Score
aaahh this is another case of "Damned if you, damned if you don't" for Lobo. I am okay with her, she makes sense and actually pronounces all the last names right unlike some one from ESPN doing half time

Reaction Score
I disagree. I love listening to Rebecca Lobo. I feel as if she is one of the few impartial announcers out there. Now Doris Burke is another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom