Northern Arizona Game Not Televised | The Boneyard

Northern Arizona Game Not Televised

Reaction Score
They don't have FS1 on the schedule because Foxsports is doing whip around coverage to other games, as well as the UConn game, for the Northern Arizona game. So if you watch FS1 on your TV then you'll see parts of many games. If you get the Foxsports app either on your TV or a computer then you can see the entire UConn game.

All the information to watch the game is in this thread. As long as you get FS1 from your TV provider you can get the entire UConn game on FS1.

By the way, when was the last time a UConn game was not televised anywhere? It's been a long time.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
They don't have FS1 on the schedule because Foxsports is doing whip around coverage to other games, as well as the UConn game, for the Northern Arizona game. So if you watch FS1 on your TV then you'll see parts of many games. If you get the Foxsports app either on your TV or a computer then you can see the entire UConn game.

All the information to watch the game is in this thread. As long as you get FS1 from your TV provider you can get the entire UConn game on FS1.

By the way, when was the last time a UConn game was not televised anywhere? It's been a long time.
I think this happened last year for one game?

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score

Last year game 1

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
This wasn't a problem when we were in AAC with SNY showing the 1st game. Just saying.... do miss the dedicated SNY coverage, but not the AAC.

Reaction Score
Its happened every year since we’ve returned to the big east. First game is always whip around style with full game on app.
Actually not the first year (2020-2021 season). So this is the 3rd year of whip around coverage. But the start of the 2020-2021 season was all messed up because of Covid so probably can't even count that one.

Reaction Score
Its amazing that we have watched hundreds of games over the years, and we still freak the hell out that one game is not on TV.

Crazy Fangirling GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Its amazing that we have watched hundreds of games over the years, and we still freak the hell out that one game is not on TV.

Crazy Fangirling GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY
If I can't watch every game, it's 100% my right to freak the hell out. And I resent you using a GIF of me freaking the hell out to make your point.

Reaction Score
I seem to remember a decade or so ago, watching a game vs. lowly USF on some website where a guy was filming his TV. :D It worked.

Reaction Score
Once you're on foxsports.com and sign in with your provider, will you have an option to watch full live game feeds from any of the games in their entirety, or just the one in your geographic area? Asking for a friend in Texas.

Reaction Score
Once you're on foxsports.com and sign in with your provider, will you have an option to watch full live game feeds from any of the games in their entirety, or just the one in your geographic area? Asking for a friend in Texas.
It's a national channel, so should be able to watch any that are on the national FS1/FS2 channels. The first game is just unique because all the games are treated as "on FS1" essentially, but really none of them are. So you should be able to watch any. Usually there will only be 1 on FS1 and 1 on FS2 at a time, with no regional games, so it's moot normally.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
It's a national channel, so should be able to watch any that are on the national FS1/FS2 channels. The first game is just unique because all the games are treated as "on FS1" essentially, but really none of them are. So you should be able to watch any. Usually there will only be 1 on FS1 and 1 on FS2 at a time, with no regional games, so it's moot normally.

Read his question again. He's not talking about FS1 or channels.

@Brad Palmer the answer is "yes - you can watch the whole game on the Fox App / website"

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
My point is that everyone can watch it on their TV, or on their computer if they don't have a smart TV, so it is being televised. So not sure what all the bellyaching is about. :)
When it comes to TV, people are morons. It's really amazing.

Reaction Score
Read his question again. He's not talking about FS1 or channels.

@Brad Palmer the answer is "yes - you can watch the whole game on the Fox App / website"
I answered it. The channels matter because what's available to stream is what's available on the actual channel. The exception being this first game, when all parts of the whip around are considered "on".

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Good seats still available my Yard Friends :)

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
When it comes to TV, people are morons. It's really amazing.
Not long ago, we had to devote about .001 percent of our brainpower figuring out how to watch your team. Now it's like - wait, that baseball game is on Apple TV this time?

Hang on, there's a cloud outside I need to shake my fist at.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom