Northern Arizona Game Not Televised | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Northern Arizona Game Not Televised

Reaction Score
Redzone style coverage is cool, but not when your team is playing.

Reaction Score
This wasn't a problem when we were in AAC with SNY showing the 1st game. Just saying.... do miss the dedicated SNY coverage, but not the AAC.
You may have hit on the answer to all our media, NIL, and other problems impacting our ability to recruit and retain players.

Re-Joining a league like the AAC, with its more lucrative and higher profile media package, could be the ticket to future dominance in not only basketball but also football. Players in distant small towns, like Newport, Maine, or Rochester, New York, won't miss any of our games and will forget places like Michigan State and Duke existed. :rolleyes:

As that wise man Jon Lovitz used to say, "that's the ticket" and we may even get "his wife" Morgan Fairchild as the sideline reporter...........I'd tune in for that even at her now advanced age!

View attachment 92636

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not long ago, we had to devote about .001 percent of our brainpower figuring out how to watch your team. Now it's like - wait, that baseball game is on Apple TV this time?

Hang on, there's a cloud outside I need to shake my fist at.
Well if you want to go back to when I was a kid and we had 4 channel options and couldn't watch our favorite team on TV very often, then go right ahead. :)

Reaction Score
Not sure if this has already been answered. Is tip off 6:30 or is that the time for the banner ceremony start time?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Well if you want to go back to when I was a kid and we had 4 channel options and couldn't watch our favorite team on TV very often, then go right ahead. :)
Interesting philosophical premise... is watching UConn sports more important than a fractured society courtesy of cable news?

When we only had antenna TV (we had 7 channels being near NYC), if our team wasn't on TV, we went outside and actually played hoops ;)

Reaction Score
They don't have FS1 on the schedule because Foxsports is doing whip around coverage to other games, as well as the UConn game, for the Northern Arizona game. So if you watch FS1 on your TV then you'll see parts of many games. If you get the Foxsports app either on your TV or a computer then you can see the entire UConn game.

All the information to watch the game is in this thread. As long as you get FS1 from your TV provider you can get the entire UConn game on FS1.

By the way, when was the last time a UConn game was not televised anywhere? It's been a long time.
Dumb question. Can I get the app without the cable subscription?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom