North Dakota-Oral Roberts Brawl | The Boneyard

North Dakota-Oral Roberts Brawl

Reaction Score
Probably a few minor suspensions ? I didnt see anything that I think warrants more than a 1-2 game ban

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Didn’t see too much there.

They should institute a rule that if you act like you want to fight someone then whoever you’re squaring off on can fight you without penalty. That would shut like 98% of this up.

Reaction Score
Didn’t see too much there.

They should institute a rule that if you act like you want to fight someone then whoever you’re squaring off on can fight you without penalty. That would shut like 98% of this up.
No one would want to fight #1 on Oral Roberts-that guy looks like he would whoop some a--. Same goes for anyone looking at Nate Watson or Adama Sanogo, they would quickly reconsider.

Reaction Score
Even I want to cheap shot #21 from NDSU. Any punk who sticks his finger in an opposing coach’s face and taunts him… doesn’t get a pass.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
riley sez it ain't a fight unless someone throws a chair.
u see any chairs thrown in that scuffle? i don't, ergo just another junior lawyers in training video.

u can really learn a lot aboot this life from cartoons. buggs would definitely score 20 in an nba game. he got hops.

Reaction Score
Uncalled for dunk, really unsportsman like for a guy who should know by now you don't do that. Pathetic, the response is equally unacceptable. You lost, get over it.

Reaction Score
That last second dunk was a punk move, Hurley would've been pissed too.
100%.

My in-laws are NDSU alum, I've been to the Fargodome and met personally know a few of the fans. There's definitely a level of pompousness amongst their football fans and I know SDSU and NDSU hate each other. Like violently hate each other. I'm not aware of any Oral Roberts/NDSU animosity, especially since Oral Roberts doesn't have a football team.

Specific to this, yeah, the dunk was 100% punk move and Oral Roberts had all the right to be pissed off. SDSU is the kings, but they want their shot back at the tourney...any game between those three teams are excellent offensive games.

@NDakotaHusky, their last regular season home game is tomorrow at 1 PM central. Walk over after the UConn game! Is the Summit bracket at a neutral site?

I can't wait for March!

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
I vaguely remember Tony Robertson doing something like this, and Calhoun getting in his face about it. Needless to say I have not seen a UConn player doing anything like it since.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
100%.

My in-laws are NDSU alum, I've been to the Fargodome and met personally know a few of the fans. There's definitely a level of pompousness amongst their football fans and I know SDSU and NDSU hate each other. Like violently hate each other. I'm not aware of any Oral Roberts/NDSU animosity, especially since Oral Roberts doesn't have a football team.

Specific to this, yeah, the dunk was 100% punk move and Oral Roberts had all the right to be pissed off. SDSU is the kings, but they want their shot back at the tourney...any game between those three teams are excellent offensive games.

I can't wait for March!
@Hey Adrien! not sure how often you make it to Fargo (if ever). Let me know next time you do. I'll buy you a drink at my favorite dive bar (Duffy's).

Reaction Score
@Hey Adrien! not sure how often you make it to Fargo (if ever). Let me know next time you do. I'll buy you a drink at my favorite dive bar (Duffy's).
Thanks!

My in-laws moved from North Dakota to Montana in the late-80s and then retired to Arizona a few years ago. Even when they were living in Eastern Montana, they kept their season tickets for NDSU football, so they are diehards. They're psyched for NDSU visiting Tucson next fall!

I was at the Fargodome about seven years ago (the Wentz years). Haven't been there since, but my in-laws flew over and we drove down to watch NDSU play at Delaware when Lance was the QB. Wasn't able to check them out when they played Towson this season (their health conditions have kept them away from airplanes since covid).

Fargo is definitely in my list of underrated American cities. Nice little downtown, good food and the people are down to earth. The Donaldson is arguably my best hotel stay ever.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom