North Carolina St @ Notre Dame - 2/25/18 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

North Carolina St @ Notre Dame - 2/25/18

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Final: Notre Dame breezes by NC State, 86-67. Notre Dame gets a share of the regular season ACC title. NC State falls to fifth place and plays Thursday in the ACCT.

Im not looking forward to playing you guys Friday morning...... assuming yall can take care of the BC/UNC------------cheat winner

Reaction Score
NC State, like Missouri is not a team many teams will want to face in the tournament. They are well coached. Both teams have the ability to win a couple of games in the tournament if they get the right seeding.
I'm a lot more impressed by NC State than Missouri. NC State is much more athletic, and, moves the ball much better than Missouri. In the Texas A&M game today, Missouri looked like they were playing in quicksand. I'm struggling with the selection committee giving one of the hosting spots to Missouri. BTW, Notre Dame plays excellent team ball. Very impressed today with their team. I am also much more impressed with the ACC than with the SEC (minus Mississippi State).

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Im not looking forward to playing you guys Friday morning. assuming yall can take care of the BC/UNC------------cheat winner

I am looking forward to a Duke/NC State rematch Friday, but as you say, we have to get by the Thursday opponent. As it turns out, I have a couple of comp days left at work I have to use before the end of April so I am thinking of using one Friday morning, so I can be at home and watch the game in its entirety.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom