Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 22 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
Vols fans really hope certain players hit the portal cuz they’d be a “great fit” at Tennessee
Oddly, they lost a top 20ish high school recruit to Oregon just yesterday. They had been in true finalists of three for the point guard.

Reaction Score
Just passing along some random hearsay. The following programs had coaches in attendance for Sarah Strong’s final HS game…SC, LSU, UConn, UNC, Duke.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Welp, it wasn't meant to be. Sara Strong prevails over High Point Christian Academy. Always the bridesmaid never the bride (i think that how it goes). A funny aside, I read in the paper that HPCA practiced against boys to prepare for this game. They had a 6'2 235lb LB from the football team play the role of Strong.

Reaction Score

I would love to see Cardoso and Paopao continue to represent South Carolina, but there's a part of me that thinks it would be fun to see our then sophomores and juniors against every other team's double-stacked senior classes.

Reaction Score
I would love to see Cardoso and Paopao continue to represent South Carolina, but there's a part of me that thinks it would be fun to see our then sophomores and juniors against every other team's double-stacked senior classes.
Don’t forget our two then-seniors Bree and Sania.

Reaction Score
I don't know, but I would love to see Paopao come back one more season. Cardoso is going to be selected in the TOP 5 so I don't think there's a chance she comes back.

Reaction Score
I don't know, but I would love to see Paopao come back one more season. Cardoso is going to be selected in the TOP 5 so I don't think there's a chance she comes back.

I doubt Cardoso returns and it seems like she will need to go pro to stretch her game out (not for Dawn's lack of trying), but when Bueckers, Brink, and Clark are possibly returning, why not?

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
I doubt Cardoso returns and it seems like she will need to go pro to stretch her game out (not for Dawn's lack of trying), but when Bueckers, Brink, and Clark are possibly returning, why not?
This may be a ludicrous theory, but I think Brink's decision may hinge on Clark's. I kind of have a hard time seeing Brink go to Indiana and share a lineup with Boston AND Smith, plus if she holds out there's a chance she could be an expansion player for our Bay Area team. But if she's number 2 behind Clark, I can see the appeal of LA, which keeps her out West, is a great NIL market for her, and is glam like she is. (and I can't see Indiana choosing someone other than Brink number 2 because the next best options, Cardoso, Reese, and Jackson are all forwards too.)

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score
Interesting theory. You probably know Brink said at Senior Day on Sunday that she hadn't decided yet whether to come back. With Clark having opted for the WNBA, that clarifies the possibilities, so maybe it will help Brink decide.

Reaction Score
Interesting theory. You probably know Brink said at Senior Day on Sunday that she hadn't decided yet whether to come back. With Clark having opted for the WNBA, that clarifies the possibilities, so maybe it will help Brink decide.
She posted on Instagram a “thank you for the memories Maples” so it seems like she’s not returning

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom