Non-UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 62 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Gonzaga being among the finalists was what gave me pause.

Gonzaga is not what they used to be. They are getting in on some really big names lately. They were right there w/ Banchero before he chose Duke, and are still in the running for Holmgren.

Reaction Score
I see Hollingshead cut Miss State and is down to two schools. Anyone know who the two are?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
And Adlee Blacklock is automatically a hidden gem because she chose OSU because......?
I never said this. Why don't you ask the person who did? I know you like to lump all OSU fans into one...get over it. We are quite heterogeneous.

Reaction Score
Adlee Blacklock thought.......have seen her play at least a dozen times. She is a phenomenal shooter. Not good, not great, phenomenal. But....even with two good knees she was not the most agile player. And her knee injury this Summer wasn’t minor.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Adlee Blacklock thought.......have seen her play at least a dozen times. She is a phenomenal shooter. Not good, not great, phenomenal. But....even with two good knees she was not the most agile player. And her knee injury this Summer wasn’t minor.
From the limited video I have seen on Blacklock, she has a ways to go on defense, but if any coach can improve her defensive skills it is Rueck.

Reaction Score
Too bad I found out about this commitment after the liquor store had closed. I might have some fermented apple cider under the kitchen sink.

I can speak from a personal perspective as I've been able to see her play and develop over the years. I think you're going to like her. Works hard, learned from an experienced coach and a lot of fun to watch in action.

I am so over the moon happy for her!!!!

Reaction Score
Here is an interesting article on the future of the rankings/grassroots industry with the shift from Dan Olson to PBR:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom