Non-UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would like to see her at Louisville, but with the recent trip to Waco, I think Baylor got her
Also, the fact that they redshirted the point guard for next year! Plus Louisville already have so many guards! If she goes to Baylor she’ll get a lot of playing time

Reaction Score
Most of the people in hailey’s hometown posted on her high school’s Facebook page saying Baylor so I really hope it’s true!!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Caitlin Clark just committed to Iowa. Wow.

Announced on twitter. Maybe someone can post it. I have trouble doing that on my phone.

Reaction Score
Caitlin Clark just committed to Iowa.
Csmw0cRWEAA-LC2.jpg

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I'm happy for Clark and for Iowa. At some point programs need that local blue-chip player to stay at home in order to reach the next level. It happened to Notre Dame with Diggins; it happened to South Carolina with Wilson. Maybe now it's Iowa's turn.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I wonder if they’ll push for Kapinus, who was top-10 prior to her ACL tear.
As do I. ND made a school visit and her dad seemed very proud that she had attracted ND's attention in his twitter post.

I also wonder if Deja Kelly has completely moved on or if that becomes a possibility again.

It seems ND may have thought Clark was a done deal before she had a late change of heart. That's my read of the message board gossip anyway.

If so, it becomes awkward trying to circle back after having previously put ou the "no vacancy" sign.

Reaction Score
As do I. ND made a school visit and her dad seemed very proud that she had attracted ND's attention in his twitter post.

I also wonder if Deja Kelly has completely moved on or if that becomes a possibility again.

It seems ND may have thought Clark was a done deal before she had a late change of heart. That's my read of the message board gossip anyway.

If so, it becomes awkward trying to circle back after having previously put ou the "no vacancy" sign.
Olson said NC or TAMU for Kelly in today’s article, but he also said Clark was rumored to ND.

Reaction Score
There really is no need for an official. Hailey Van Lith has made numerous unofficial visits, knows OSU, and, has been in communication with the coaches for years. She is a PNW kid, small town, and her parents are very close with Hailey Van Lith. I cannot see her going to a top 10 school where her parents cannot get to her games. Lastly, she is very centered in her faith, as are most of the OSU Players.
So something very bad must bad must have happened in the last few days for things to fall through. Sounds like she knew all the details to make a decision and did not need a official visit. Anyone know since it sound like a dream fit?

Reaction Score

Maybe Abdur-Rahim still a target?

Reaction Score
So something very bad must bad must have happened in the last few days for things to fall through. Sounds like she knew all the details to make a decision and did not need a official visit. Anyone know since it sound like a dream fit?
Hailey Van Lith didn't have Oregon St. in her F4 list of schools but some people thought she really did due to patronizing reasons (It must be really Oregon St because Oregon is out of scholarship offers, Oregon St. and Oregon is often mixed up for each other). A case of repeating something so much it must be true.

Reaction Score
But you said she was a lock to go to Oregon State and she knew every detail about OSU inside and out and that she did not need an official visit. What happened?
Not what I said. I said she didn't need to make an official visit to OSU as she has been to OSU multiple times before. And that I had a good feeling about her staying close to home. Nothing illogical about that line of thinking. Never said she was a lock.

Reaction Score
Amirah Abdur-Rahim in fact has committed to Notre Dame. Strange that she never announced it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You are heavily stretching

I mean am I?

Your quote below

"here really is no need for an official. Hailey Van Lith has made numerous unofficial visits, knows OSU, and, has been in communication with the coaches for years. She is a PNW kid, small town, and her parents are very close with Hailey Van Lith. I cannot see her going to a top 10 school where her parents cannot get to her games. Lastly, she is very centered in her faith, as are most of the OSU Players."

Sounds like I am not stretching....Maybe an official was needed.....or wasn't because y'all weren't even in the top. But you sounded pretty cocky about landing her.

Reaction Score
Anaya Boyd to Georgia Tech. Apparently Nell Fortner can recruit pretty well.
Getting a few Georgia kids to stay in Georgia. Did the Louisville transfers enter the portal before or after she was announced as head coach? I’m wondering if she had a chance to convince them to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom