Non-UConn fan roll call | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn fan roll call

For non-UConn fans only: Which team do you root for?

• Baylor

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Duke

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Louisville

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Maryland

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Mississippi State

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Notre Dame

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (sorry UNC, Stanford, Tenn, Texas, et al fans, ran out of choice options)

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters

jonson

Oregonian
Reaction Score
Oregon, UCONN, Pac 12, in that order, although I've been a Husky fan the longest--at least since the men's team played Duke (and lost) way back in (I think) the early 60s. (I grew up in Wethersfield and have lived in Oregon for 30+ years now.)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Ha. I checked this thread earlier, and there were 3 Duke votes.. now there are just 2 Duke votes. A Duke fan jumped shipped after dinner??

nonono.gif

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Rutgers - alma mater and huge fan of CViv.

Arizona - we live here now, and particularly impressed with the direction that the current coaching staff is trying to go.

I'm never all one conference, but in general WBB is the only sport where I do root for ASU (when not playing RU or AZ). I generally root for Stanford across all sports, and the Oregon schools in WBB.

I also root proactively for Texas (family in Austin area).

Otherwise, it is a game by game choice, some teams I never root for and some I usually do.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Rutgers - alma mater and huge fan of CViv.

Arizona - we live here now, and particularly impressed with the direction that the current coaching staff is trying to go.

I'm never all one conference, but in general WBB is the only sport where I do root for ASU (when not playing RU or AZ). I generally root for Stanford across all sports, and the Oregon schools in WBB.

I also root proactively for Texas (family in Austin area).

Otherwise, it is a game by game choice, some teams I never root for and some I usually do.

Rutgers is my 2nd team. Other than South Carolina and Rutgers, I'm not really a fan of anyone else.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Louisville checking in. But, everyone knew that.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Given your avatar pic, I'm surprised you voted. :)

Well. the bag is temporary...... I hope. :oops:

See ya on the 9th!

South Carolina

Bought my ticket at the Duke ticket window box a few weeks ago. Usually I buy online.... and pick out the seat myself, but since I was already there... I figured I'd just buy the ticket and be done with it. The ticket person just pretty much gave me the best possible seat..... and when I got home..... i looked up the location.... and yep.... I'll probably be surrounded by fans in Garnet and black Head bang

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Louisville checking in. But, everyone knew that.

If it didnt have Looville lady under your profile... I would have just assumed you were a Ball State fan.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Well. the bag is temporary. I hope. :oops:

Bought my ticket at the Duke ticket window box a few weeks ago. Usually I buy online.... and pick out the seat myself, but since I was already there... I figured I'd just buy the ticket and be done with it. The ticket person just pretty much gave me the best possible seat..... and when I got home..... i looked up the location.... and yep.... I'll probably be surrounded by fans in Garnet and black Head bang

Have some doughnuts and you'll feel better. That reminds me, I need to order my tickets.

Reaction Score
triaddukefan, I'll see your Blue Devils on December 20, in Corvallis, OR.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
triaddukefan, I'll see your Blue Devils on December 20, in Corvallis, OR.

Luckily its a late night game (10pm) ... and most of the boneyard will be asleep :p

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Domer (ND Alumni). ND parent. Long-time fan of Women's hoops (sister was an excellent HS player), ND hoops (good friend co-founded Club Team that morphed into varsity). However, also have followed and admired UConn since the Lobo years and general fan of WCBB.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom