Non-Key Tweets | Page 682 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
A key tweet should be someone from the national media with a credible source (university president or AD). Not just any bozo from WV.
speaking of key tweets.....

with about a month till the meetings, is sure is QUIET out there. makes me say 'hmmmm'.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Storrs South ‏@UConn6thBorough · 32m32 minutes ago

From @Chuckonsports at the @heralddispatch: "...sources say BYU and UConn are going to join the league as football-only members."

Chuck Landon: Marshall basketball getting steal with Dillon

This is a West Virginia newspaper but I hesitate to put it in key tweets.
I don't know why they just don't add us all sports and BYU for as many sports as the conference tournament or conference series doesn't fall on Sundays.

Reaction Score
Storrs South ‏@UConn6thBorough · 32m32 minutes ago

From @Chuckonsports at the @heralddispatch: "...sources say BYU and UConn are going to join the league as football-only members."

Chuck Landon: Marshall basketball getting steal with Dillon

This is a West Virginia newspaper but I hesitate to put it in key tweets.

Chuckie looks like he and Mark Blaudschun (source?) might be buds.

57a38d3202d57.image.jpg

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
be careful (and be more specific with) what you wish for.... you leave a lot of room for interpretation and Matt might take you up on it
fat-guy-speedo.jpg

Yup. I'm going with the cartoon version though.

Reaction Score
The Dude now saying UConn is out. I'm more confident than ever we'll get in, which is not that confident unfortunately.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
The Dude now saying UConn is out. I'm more confident than ever we'll get in, which is not that confident unfortunately.
The dood has to have all his bases covered, so he's right no matter what. Which is why he tweets "confirmed news" from his "sources" (voices in head) every other day.

Reaction Score
Have we heard anything about BYU and Cincy presenting? The fact that they haven't makes me very nervous...

Reaction Score
Where is he saying that. Just checked his feed, no such animal.

Reaction Score
Where is he saying that. Just checked his feed, no such animal.
Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 2h2 hours ago
Big 12 down to BYU, UH, UC, UCF & CSU.

Let me say this...I hope I'm wrong. I hope UCONN is on the list. I don't personally want to believe they are out.

I've come to care about all these programs and none more than UCONN or UCF. UCONN's fans are first class. The best.

With UCONN it appears it came down to not having a donor willing to step in and fill the gap to fund football to bring it up to B12 levels.

BYU has the church. UC has Kroger. UH had Fertita. UCONN lacked the one donor willing to step up. Or so I'm told.

Then look into his and Dooley's convo resulting from this for more stupidity

Reaction Score
There was some thought last week that SMU may be out (there was a counter thought that they did not need to present because the Big12 "knew" them well - but I don't buy that).

Premium Top-Shelf Tweets

The Big 12 is very aware of SMU. Between being a former conference mate of the SWC schools, being located in DFW, and the current Big 12 teams who play SMU there is every reason to think the Big 12 has a pretty good idea what SMU brings to the table. That interview was due to politics most likely, not because SMU was a legitimate candidate.

Reaction Score
Big 12 down to BYU, UH, UC, UCF & CSU.

Let me say this...I hope I'm wrong. I hope UCONN is on the list. I don't personally want to believe they are out.

I've come to care about all these programs and none more than UCONN or UCF. UCONN's fans are first class. The best.

With UCONN it appears it came down to not having a donor willing to step in and fill the gap to fund football to bring it up to B12 levels.

BYU has the church. UC has Kroger. UH had Fertita. UCONN lacked the one donor willing to step up. Or so I'm told.

Then look into his and Dooley's convo resulting from this for more stupidity
Ummmm... State of CT for $1.2B Alex?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom