Non-Key Tweets | Page 884 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Orc

Reaction Score
For context: same guy tweeted yesterday that UConn would be announcing a Big 12 invite later this week. Sounds like another troll to me.
The fans of community college schools are just toying with Uconns fans.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Didn’t the Baylor 365 guys have the Baylor AD on recently? Pretty sure they’re very close with him - I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s who they’re referencing

Reaction Score
The only issue that I can see with that post is that I thought it was pretty well known that UConn would be a pro rata add. Thus I thought the additive calculation was off the table.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I guess we will see who is right if Colorado jumps. 100% it will be UConn as 14.
I think this is hinging on if Colorado jumps. They are still leaning stay from what I can see.

Reaction Score
Have not watched

Well, that's discouraging. David Smoak said he talked to a highly placed person.

If it's not going to happen, I wish UConn would just kill the story. Make some sort of statement so that we can all move on.

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score
He got this from listening to that David Smoak youtube video. Just yesterday he said we were going to formally announce the invitation to the Big 12. He's a joke. Well, at least now we know.
What did Smoak say?

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
He got this from listening to that David Smoak youtube video. Just yesterday he said we were going to formally announce the invitation to the Big 12. He's a joke. Well, at least now we know.
Depends on who the highly placed source is.

We won’t know until PAC 12 situation is resolved or Colorado loses patience.

UConn Dan

Reaction Score
I listened to it again and Smoak said it is from "someone who I know who would know from someone who would know". Sounds like third hand?
I thought he said “from a very highly placed person, I asked. No UConn. Not now. And not anytime in the foreseeable future.”

Reaction Score

Yeah cause ESPN would rather have the MAC on Tuesdays and Wednesdays than the PAC 12.

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

Reaction Score
I thought he said “from a very highly placed person, I asked. No UConn. Not now. And not anytime in the foreseeable future.”
He did and then followed it up with what I noted as well. He's a bit confusing sometimes so who knows.

UConn Dan

Reaction Score
He did and then followed it up with what I noted as well. He's a bit confusing sometimes so who knows.
Yeah maybe he didn’t get it directly and the second time he spoke was the tell. The other guys were like “I think” “I believe” “I could be wrong” sooooo who knows.

Only time will tell.

UConn Dan

Reaction Score
These guys were never in favor of UConn being added.

I couldn’t get past “if the big 12 is adding UConn you’re subsidizing their football and only adding them for basketball.” You’re also adding a great overall school in a new market that has had success in football and has a huge upside potential. Do these people not have any vision? Dumb lazy takes. So ef sick of it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom