Non-Key Tweets | Page 864 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

GG

Reaction Score
He's an idiot.
He seems to have some information, but I am not certain it is all accurate. He has been posting about Colorado to Big 12 for months and mentioned UCONN as a potential add around the same time. He also floated the idea that the Big 12 was considering adding BB only schools such as St. John’s and Nova. No idea if that was ever seriously considered, but considering Yormak’s forward thinking ideas I assume it may have been.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
Ya know, I just don't see it with Jennifer Lawrence. Never have. I feel like that might be a mutual impression, if we ever met.
Jennifer Lawrence is waaaayyy hotter than Scarlett Johansson.
I wouldn’t kick either out for eating crackers in bed, just sayin.

Reaction Score
This is good fake Insidering. Sound like he knows something, but is just regurgitating news reports (UConn interested in Big12) and logic (if one PAC 12 team leaves they all will leave).
Nobody has insider info.
UConn isn’t getting a B12 invite anytime soon.
This is all just posturing to get the PAC schools to bolt.

GG

Reaction Score
Nobody has insider info.
UConn isn’t getting a B12 invite anytime soon.
This is all just posturing to get the PAC schools to bolt.
Respectfully disagree. Some people are connected. Quite a bit of smoke out there and there is legitimate interest. Will it lead to an invite? Hopefully we will know soon.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I personally wish the Yormark visit never leaked (thanks Russ from UConn Twitter). It just gave the UConn haters, and damn there are a lot of them, to look for every way to trash the school and program. Whole thing has become tiresome.
Yep- but fwiw the Yormark visit was known by others around here- they just kept quiet. And so given it was known by others I think it was bound to come out as the visit apparently wasn’t conducted with the tightest cloak and dagger operations.

Reaction Score
Why? It's someone's opinion of what has transpired to date and prediction for the future. And both the opinion and prediction are entirely reasonable.
Because it seemed like he was definitive in his second and third statements yet only a handful of people on the planet would know this to be true or not and those 5 people are the truest insiders of all.

Reaction Score
Yep- but fwiw the Yormark visit was known by others around here- they just kept quiet. And so given it was known by others I think it was bound to come out as the visit apparently wasn’t conducted with the tightest cloak and dagger operations.
You know, I've wondered about that. If Yormark took a tour of Werth and Burton, how can it be kept a secret? Wouldn't coaches, players, cafeteria workers, and janitors have seen it?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
You know, I've wondered about that. If Yormark took a tour of Werth and Burton, how can it be kept a secret? Wouldn't coaches, players, cafeteria workers, and janitors have seen it?
IDK- but others knew… others beside Russ that is…

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom