Non-Key Tweets | Page 825 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
1684978207968.png

Reaction Score
Well, I just be guessing but perhaps because they didn't anticipate disloyalty and self dealing from within their own ranks?
No, they just didn't have the drawing power to survive conference realignment.

Reaction Score
How many championships?
How many do the other 125 or so schools have during that time, including Texas, Michigan, Auburn, Miami, FSU, Texas A&M, etc....???

Why are you singling ND out? Most schools have zero championships during that time.

Only four schools (Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Oklahoma) have a better record than ND the last six years.

Reaction Score
SW AIM SHOW@GSw aim · 9h
BREAKING: Every school in the #Pac12 was made aware on Monday that their Final TV package will be roughly $20M per team, which is far below the #Big12 and $5M below the minimum number that most of the P12 teams wanted to stay. But WAIT...there's more. (1/2)

SW AIM SHOW@GSw aim · 9h
(2/2) The #B1G will take in the #Ducks and #UDub if any of the #Pac12 schools leave for the #Big12. I can neither confirm or deny that they'll take #Stanford and the #CalBears, but certainly checkibg.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
No, they just didn't have the drawing power to survive conference realignment.
Got it, so Notre Dame's conference mates didn't deserve any loyalty. Well, that's a point of view, a convenient one, as it turns out.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
He changed that tweet to UConn/Memphis.

Play each team in your own division every year, and two of the three in each of the other divisions, home and away. This limits travel for those who worry about that kind of thing...

Reaction Score
Point is with all the revenue and media love you are losers in the Big 2 sports. Case closed

Reaction Score
Who is parker, over-educated? This is exactly the scenario I can see working out. Possibly exchange UNLV for Arizona St.

I could see Arizona State pressuring Arizona into talking the Big 12 into bringing them along.

Reaction Score
I could see Arizona State pressuring Arizona into talking the Big 12 into bringing them along.
Bringing in AZ State outside of rivalry would bring nothing.... The Arizona tv market would already be well covered ... expand the blue print to another state or another west coast PAC12. Or better yet go East expand tristate Markets and time zone with UConn.

Urcea

Rent Enjoyer
Reaction Score
not liking the or Memphis.... if that happens there needs to be some serious explaining ... i could careless about Memphis's recent football success. It would be inexcusable.
presumably a reaction to "no uconn!" type big 12 fans

Urcea

Rent Enjoyer
Reaction Score
BTW I'm hearing from people in know SWIAM is pretty legit with real connections ... hopefully, he's getting the right info.
I have no idea what "4 EST teams" even means. Does that new ones or additional? Assuming new ones (12 + 4 + 4 = 20, as it turns out) I can't think of anyone beyond UConn and Temple. Army and Navy????

Reaction Score
I have no idea what "4 EST teams" even means. Does that new ones or additional? Assuming new ones (12 + 4 + 4 = 20, as it turns out) I can't think of anyone beyond UConn and Temple. Army and Navy????
Gotta think Memphis before Temple but it's all guesses for me to. Tulane?

Reaction Score
I honestly don't know about others .... WAG would be USF maybe with on campus stadium is an option

Reaction Score
I think he's off on that. They'd probably add UConn and some Pac schools then wait for the ACC to fall apart. Seems like some people are confusing having 4 EST schools with adding 4 EST schools and now people are running with it.

There's no way they are adding Temple now when they might have their pick of Cuse, NC St, Duke, Wake, VTech etc. down the road.

Reaction Score
I think he's off on that. They'd probably add UConn and some Pac schools then wait for the ACC to fall apart. Seems like some people are confusing having 4 EST schools with adding 4 EST schools and now people are running with it.

There's no way they are adding Temple now when they might have their pick of Cuse, NC St, Duke, Wake, VTech etc. down the road.
Yes, something is not right. I think he means that the plan is to have four schools in the EST Zone. That would be Cincinnati, UCF, WVU, and UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom