Non-Key Tweets | Page 60 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Dooley you might want to
read that again. That's about the biggest troll job from a professional writer I've ever seen.

Reaction Score
Dan Wolken ‏@DanWolken 3h
Mark Emmert press conference about to start, flanked by 3 university presidents and Big 12 commish Bob Bowlsby

Both Wake Forest and UC-Irvine presidents reference “different pressure” on athletes in the five power conferences. Really?

Let’s be honest. The “different pressure” is on the administrators. And the budgets. Not the athletes.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
There is def more pressure and demands on someone at a P5 school.

Go read the Central message board and compare it to the Boneyard.

Reaction Score
There is def more pressure and demands on someone at a P5 school.

Go read the Central message board and compare it to the Boneyard.

UConn is not a P5 school. That is the irony of this whole thing.

Reaction Score
Ed Daigneault ‏@EdDaigneault 5h
RT @AdamZagoria: 'If the Lakers were smart Kevin (Ollie) would be coaching the Lakers next year.' Mick Cronin

Always good when a fellow AAC coach is trying to pimp you for a job. Thought it might take longer than 4 days.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
RT @AdamZagoria: 'If the Lakers were smart Kevin (Ollie) would be coaching the Lakers next year.' Mick Cronin

Always good when a fellow AAC coach is trying to pimp you for a job. Thought it might take longer than 4 days.

Translation: "Please Lakers. Please Knicks. Please Cavs. Please NBA! Somebody, anybody come offer Ollie a gazillion bucks so UCONN doesn't dominate our conference."

Reaction Score
Tuxedo Yoda ‏@TuxedoYoda 17h
Think about what has happened in recent history. It is insane that the B12 is not adding UConn, UCF, Cinci & BYU (football only).

Tuxedo Yoda ‏@TuxedoYoda 3h
UConn, Cinci & UCF are easy selections for the Big 12. USF vs BYU is the tough call......

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I know the Jedi and Mormons have never gotten along but come on USF vs BYU is no brainer in terms of what they bring to the table
I have no brain :confused: and don't know which is the obvious choice. I could make different cases for each. Which are you thinking? To me, USF is kind of the Rutgers choice. Football is OK but it helps get you into the fertile FL recruiting, but BYU brings the better football brand.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I have no brain :confused: and don't know which is the obvious choice. I could make different cases for each. Which are you thinking? To me, USF is kind of the Rutgers choice. Football is OK but it helps get you into the fertile FL recruiting, but BYU brings the better football brand.
If you're grabbing UCF you're in Florida. I see USF going backwards at this point, the association with CUSA 2.0 will really hurt them.

Reaction Score
that's the first real evidence that Uconn's position outside the P5 is short lived..
If Mohegan Sun could sign a longer term deal, I'm sure they would. interesting to know what they know to make this decision.

Reaction Score
Great, we're at risk for getting kicked out of the AAC too. Hello MAC. :D
I think you mean 'great, ECU and Navy aren't coming and Cincy, Temple, USF, and UCF left to start a new league and agreed to buy the American name leaving the remaining members with the brand value at $4.53'

GG

Reaction Score
Not in a position to copy and paste right now, but mhver3 is tweeting some positive stuff re UCONN.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom