Non-Key Tweets | Page 590 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
Not sure, but do we need to invest crazy in UConn when those kids bail quickly? At least has some sports so the remaining alums and other fans have something to be interested in.

And don't big time athletics make our state a better place to live too?

Reaction Score
Not sure, but do we need to invest crazy in UConn when those kids bail quickly? At least has some sports so the remaining alums and other fans have something to be interested in.

People are only "bailing" because there are no jobs here.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
People are only "bailing" because there are no jobs here.

Can we take the "Connecticut sucks" debate to the Cesspool? You will have plenty of company there.

In case you weren't paying attention, this is a Conference Realignment Board, and there are a few things going on in conference realignment right now.

Reaction Score
E. Michael Kamp ‏@Epfourteen · 21h21 hours ago
@byu_allday @TheBig12Source dunnno who he's getting info from. But in Cincy, boosters are getting legit info that deal was signed this wknd

E. Michael Kamp ‏@Epfourteen · 2h2 hours ago
I very rarely post info. it is my understanding that UC officials agrd to a deal w b12 over weekend. Take/leave it. It's what I was told.

Zach Hedges ‏@zthedges · 2h2 hours ago
@Epfourteen source associated with UC?

E. Michael Kamp ‏@Epfourteen · 2h2 hours ago
@zthedges yes. Associated with UC.

Reaction Score
Haha, another loser millennial. Take ur man bun down now.

Can we take the "Connecticut sucks" debate to the Cesspool? You will have plenty of company there.

In case you weren't paying attention, this is a Conference Realignment Board, and there are a few things going on in conference realignment right now.

Reaction Score
Let's face it, no media sources have been on top of any of this so why would they be now? The main subject matter involves folks who are probably intentionally and unintentionally hard to figure out. However, if multiple members of one conference are leaving, it would seem almost impossible it will stay a secret very long among that group. What do they care at this point. I get the impression they have been farther along in selection process with certain candidates(say uc/byu) and not others. However, i doubt they want to roll it out piece meal. However, i think their time is running out.

Reaction Score
I agree, I'm not the one who thinks academics matters in any of this and i wouldn't spend crazy $$ on to build a University that develops skilled workers for Boston/DC/NYC/Atlanta/Dallas, etc

It's not like it's a profit center, it's a burden on taxpayers so what are they funding it for is my question? It's a basic business question

Reaction Score
I agree, I'm not the one who thinks academics matters in any of this and i wouldn't spend crazy $$ on to build a University that develops skilled workers for Boston/DC/NYC/Atlanta/Dallas, etc

It's not like it's a profit center, it's a burden on taxpayers so what are they funding it for is my question? It's a basic business question

Wow, you respond to the same post twice, with very different answers. If you're going to troll you've got to do better than that.
Poor.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

There are a number of posters here who add minimal value but you just actively tank every discussion. You are worse than commenters on Courant articles. Go away.

Reaction Score
I'm really missing the point. If UConn gets passed over shouldn't they look at the investment given the purpose? My point is the state is losing college graduates so funding a losing enterprise that doesn't benefit the state's goals should be discussed.

Honestly, when this B12 thing goes south this week we'll all have a long vacation from all of this.

There are a number of posters here who add minimal value but you just actively tank every discussion. You are worse than commenters on Courant articles. Go away.

Reaction Score
This thread last 24 hours and going forward:
Husky  show.jpg

Reaction Score

Here are his recent tweets (for context):

Elite Sources ‏@Elite12Football 37m37 minutes ago
Next schools to be added to Big 12: Cincinnati, BYU, Houston, & Memphis. Announcement anywhere from Aug 1st-Aug. 31st

Elite Sources ‏@Elite12Football 38m38 minutes ago
After Big 12 expands, look for ACC to heavily court Notre Dame to join fully in all sports, including football.

Elite Sources ‏@Elite12Football 38m38 minutes ago
ACC was looking at Cincinnati and Connecticut as potential expansion candidates. Now, looks like UConn will get the nod if ACC expands.

The old ND to the ACC BS.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I don't buy anything said by the twitter verse. How can you? But I will say this, if the ACC intends to add Uconn in some last second miracle, then best do it as soon as the XII finishes their announcement or their may not be anything left to invite, psychologically speaking.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom