Non-Key Tweets | Page 271 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
The Dude has really gone off the reservation. I check my Twitter a little while ago, and I've got 15 new responses from him alone. He mad.

We would all really appreciate seeing those responses

Reaction Score
We would all really appreciate seeing those responses

I actually had not had a chance to read them yet until just now, and it turns out, he was actually apologizing more than raging. So they're not as entertaining as I thought they would be. He was pretty mad last night so I just assumed this was going to be an extension of that.

Reaction Score
I actually had not had a chance to read them yet until just now, and it turns out, he was actually apologizing more than raging. So they're not as entertaining as I thought they would be. He was pretty mad last night so I just assumed this was going to be an extension of that.

That's almost too bad

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
His "holier than thou" schtick shines through the entire back and forth. You raised very legitimate questions only to be met with "SOURCES" and various insults. He's a complete clown, and that's an insult to clowns.

Reaction Score
His "holier than thou" schtick shines through the entire back and forth. You raised very legitimate questions only to be met with "SOURCES" and various insults. He's a complete clown, and that's an insult to clowns.

Yep, it was impossible to get anywhere when it just keeps coming back to sources and attorneys.

Reaction Score
Larry Walker ‏@Manny_Insanity · 3h3 hours ago
@theDudeofWV @Expansion_Crush @flugempire @MHver3 @TuxedoYoda You claimed that Cincy's conversation with the B12 were "courtesy" talks

Christopher Lambert
‏@theDudeofWV @Manny_Insanity Yes it was... Cincy asked for a meeting at the NY gathering - when - last december - as a curtesy the Big 12 meet with them.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 3h3 hours ago
@Manny_Insanity It was right after the Big 12 decided to wait - at least one more year as it turns out - and not react to TCU/BU being out.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 2h2 hours ago
@Manny_Insanity The B12 denied that meeting to protect Cincy's reputation. You, among others, were certain Cincy was in...

@Manny_Insanity This is where I add that publicly the Big 12 still says no expansion. There isn't a rush...

@Manny_Insanity But they want to be prepared in case they decide it best to expand. Look at everything again with fresh eyes.

@Manny_Insanity Kenn Starr, Dave Boren and Dr. Gee are doing that...looking with fresh eyes at candidatures.

@Manny_Insanity I believe they will also add projections for value if a B12N is implemented. So that changes the scorecard.

@Manny_Insanity Need to point out this too. Nobody knows what metrics they will use as discriminators.

@Manny_Insanity So the order of preference can change drastically depending on what metric they deem most important.

@Manny_Insanity The wisest course would be for the Big 12 to wait and see if any candidates separate themselves in 2015.

@Manny_Insanity One year isn't a fair sample but with everyone so close in the valuations it could be the difference.

@Manny_Insanity BYU is the best program available with the best history. They have a national following too.

@Manny_Insanity As others have pointed out though BYU has a few warts. I believe it would be the most distant Big 12 school.

@Manny_Insanity And they have the sunday problem that some say is important & others say not so much.

Reaction Score
I sent an email to Chris out of courtesy, just to clear the air on my position. I don't know why, he probably didn't deserve it, but since he apologized, I figured it would be fair just to put my position in a clear, concise format that isn't limited by 140 characters.

It took all of two responses later by him to come back and tell me he'd checked in with his 'sources' at the BTN and at Oklahoma, and they tell him my position was incorrect, and it looks like my 'sources' do not have as good a 'command on the facts' as I thought.

Seriously. This after I just got done lecturing him about how it's annoying he can't go two posts without touting how great his 'sources' are.

I'm done with this guy. He's a waste of my time. I just hate myself for finding his trainwreck of a twitter feed so entertaining. I don't follow him on Twitter, yet I still look at these things in the thread. I need help.

Reaction Score
kyleslamb said:
I sent an email to Chris out of courtesy, just to clear the air on my position. I don't know why, he probably didn't deserve it, but since he apologized, I figured it would be fair just to put my position in a clear, concise format that isn't limited by 140 characters. It took all of two responses later by him to come back and tell me he'd checked in with his 'sources' at the BTN and at Oklahoma, and they tell him my position was incorrect, and it looks like my 'sources' do not have as good a 'command on the facts' as I thought. Seriously. This after I just got done lecturing him about how it's annoying he can't go two posts without touting how great his 'sources' are. I'm done with this guy. He's a waste of my time. I just hate myself for finding his trainwreck of a twitter feed so entertaining. I don't follow him on Twitter, yet I still look at these things in the thread. I need help.
Especially at a quarter of 2 in the morning.

Reaction Score
I sent an email to Chris out of courtesy, just to clear the air on my position. I don't know why, he probably didn't deserve it, but since he apologized, I figured it would be fair just to put my position in a clear, concise format that isn't limited by 140 characters.

It took all of two responses later by him to come back and tell me he'd checked in with his 'sources' at the BTN and at Oklahoma, and they tell him my position was incorrect, and it looks like my 'sources' do not have as good a 'command on the facts' as I thought.

Seriously. This after I just got done lecturing him about how it's annoying he can't go two posts without touting how great his 'sources' are.

I'm done with this guy. He's a waste of my time. I just hate myself for finding his trainwreck of a twitter feed so entertaining. I don't follow him on Twitter, yet I still look at these things in the thread. I need help.
Kyle don't waster your time with that idiot unless you just want to read his bs..like I tweeted to you the other day he is just a WVU fan who thought they had hit jack pot lotto in CR and he is watching that crumble right before his eyes. Plus it's time he and MH3 start finishing and taste testing another batch of shine:

Attachments

• IMG_3221.JPG
    IMG_3221.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 24

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score

UConn fans have an excuse looking for any shred of information, no matter the source, on tremors of conference realignment. I don't know why anyone else would pay a moment's attention to that guy.

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 9h9 hours ago
I've got one more bullet in my big 12 stability gun. A HUGE post on Monday if I get the feedback I'm hoping for.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 8h8 hours ago
Tomorrow I'll have a very long post about Big 12 stability. I'm not going to argue about it or defend it.

Reaction Score
The "dude" is an idiot. Nobody has a source in ACC, ESPN, Big 12 (Oklahoma), BTN, SEC, West Virginia and whoever else he claims to have sources. He doesn't have any sources.

These twitter parasites pretend they are talking to sources at 11:00 PM ET when they go on their dumb conference realignment rants.

The "Dude" is so dumb he claims Ohio State would go the SEC. lol.

People should stop copying and pasting his Tweets....unless it is the "dude" himself copying and pasting the tweets on this website.

Reaction Score
The "dude" is an idiot. Nobody has a source in ACC, ESPN, Big 12 (Oklahoma), BTN, SEC, West Virginia and whoever else he claims to have sources. He doesn't have any sources.

These twitter parasites pretend they are talking to sources at 11:00 PM ET when they go on their dumb conference realignment rants.

The "Dude" is so dumb he claims Ohio State would go the SEC. lol.

People should stop copying and pasting his Tweets....unless it is the "dude" himself copying and pasting the tweets on this website.
What jostar1 said! Non-key Tweets=people like the Dude spewing b u l l s h * t on twitter..that get posted here.

Reaction Score

Here it is... my final post. Sorry its on wordpress:
https://therealdudeofwv.wordpress.com/2015/08/02/this-is-the-end-the-big-12-is-safe/

The Big Ten will not expand and will not challenge the Big 12 GoR.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 50m50 minutes ago
By the way...more than one contact has told me that politics would also be a huge hurdle for Oklahoma. They have some baggage..

Whoever wanted Oklahoma would also have to take Oklahoma State...

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 13m13 minutes ago
A trusted source tells me that should the Big 12 have fewer than 10 members the TV broadcast agreement with Fox & ESPN is void.

Reaction Score

https://therealdudeofwv.wordpress.com/2015/08/02/this-is-the-end-the-big-12-is-safe/

By the way...more than one contact has told me that politics would also be a huge hurdle for Oklahoma. They have some baggage..

A trusted source tells me that should the Big 12 have fewer than 10 members the TV broadcast agreement with Fox & ESPN is void.

I baited him with a reply to his last tweet...let's see if he responds so I can get him spewing

Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 1h1 hour ago

I've been ask to comment on the Dude "B12" is safe proclamation today. Do you guys really want me to?...really?

Because I don't think I can. I could only get through about half and because the numbers listed made no sense...I just couldn't go on.

First of all...unless a B12 implosion happens where 5-8 schools leave in a predetermined fashion..yes B12 will stay current until 2025.

But I wouldn't call that stability..hardly. Big12 will expand for 2017,but it won't be able to max out value without a B12N..not happening.

Boren is going to be successful at getting the B12 to expand..his future replacement at OU will guide the Sooners to an exit ramp in 2025

In the Dude's manifesto he screws up what is TV money to what is conference distribution money. He has always done this...especially..

...when he goes on one of his childish tirades about how wonderful WVU IMG deal as he intentionally tries to confuse people on its value.

The Dude does the same with this manifesto today. The 31 mil has listed for 2018/19 for WVU is correct..but it's for conf distribution...

Conference distribution, which includes TV money with exception of the 3rd tier IMG money...which is maybe the TV portion of 6.8 mil is 3mil

But there are 2 points that I need to say which the Dude can't comprehend.
1) I didn't wait for Boren's statements to comment on OU no happy

I was way out in front of story because of what BTM said to us in April and June which I tweeted out in real time. Dude is just butt hurt

2) The second point is what Boren has figured out..and tDude can't comprehend..and that is why the Dude thrashed away at Boren's comments...

2) the reason why B12 is not stable and its instability is growing each year is because it has become RC Cola. It's getting smashed-branding

B12 brand can't keep up with SEC/PAC/B1G...even with ACC. B12 tiny footprint and with its roster of schools that are not like-minded is doom

Conference Networks are becoming more valuable as time goes on...not less. Schools in B1G are gaining more and more equity in the BTN

SEC & B1G schools are gaining value..a growing value in its networks. PAC is doing the same..more slowly..but growing.

B12 is doing nothing....it can't...Disney and Texas made sure it couldn't. Boren has figured it out...Dudes manifesto can't change it.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 59m59 minutes ago
History is repeating itself in the B12. The GOR will stop history until 2025. But B12 value will be a puddle in 2025 vs other P5.

Reaction Score
@theticketcorner By the way...I've known the B12 contract would be voided if they drop below 10 for years.

@theticketcorner That was one reason the Big 12 loaned WVU the money to get out of the Big East.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 35m35 minutes ago

The Ticket Corner ‏@theticketcorner · 25m25 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @flugempire yall must have the same source on this because Greg said this recently

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 25m25 minutes ago
@theticketcorner He has no sources. I have two years of crackpot emails.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 21m21 minutes ago
@theticketcorner He told me about Buffalo, said UH was on deck for the B1G, then GT, Then UCONN, then back to UVA & GT, then to B12 schools.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 11m11 minutes ago
BTN source also told me the B1G will not add any school not an AAU member in good standing.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

That was a train wreck of a blog post. I couldn't even decipher the stream of consciousness rant and stopped reading about 1/4 of the way in, skimming the rest.

The place he kills his credibility the worst is when he says the Big 12 GOR is good but the ACC GOR is bad.

Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 22m22 minutes ago
Wow..the guy just repeats everything I say days later..and he calls me not credible?!!!!

Christopher Lambert @theDudeofWV

This is why the "5" rule is something Boren is using to push B12 expansion. Remaining 5 would have to renegotiate

...or remaining 5 could take same payout...add 5 schools to B12...and remain as P5.

Chris, again, is playing catch up.

Christopher Lambert @theDudeofWV
BTN source also told me the B1G will not add any school not an AAU member in good standing.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 19m19 minutes ago
So Delany is not trying to convince ASU HCKY to join B1G HCKY?

Yes they are Dude.

Is there anything else?

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 17m17 minutes ago
@Genetics56 @mkw_14 Because the FOX/ESPN contracts gets voided at below 10..and b/c remaining would need to renegotiate..and b/c B12 can't..

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 17m17 minutes ago
@Genetics56 @mkw_14 ...add without consent of TV partners who hold new contract...the GOR has an implosion/deactivation code built in

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 16m16 minutes ago
@Genetics56 @mkw_14 Its a longshot it would ever happen...it would take UT to move..but it's what Boren is using to push expansion in B12

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 15m15 minutes ago
@Genetics56 @mkw_14 The Dude is the last one to figure out what the hell is going on..I guess he is too busy with FSU to B12..tOSU to SEC

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 6m6 minutes ago
@mkw_14 @Genetics56 Boren is interested in saving the B12 by expansion + CCG + B12N. If not all 3..OU bolts in 2025...or by implosion

pj

Reaction Score
For the B12 to get a network, they need the biggest market schools they can find. It would be ironic if B12 got a network and ACC didn't because the ACC took small-market Louisville and the B12 got big-market UConn.

GG

Reaction Score
Not a tweet, but of potential interest...,

Scheduling Model Moving Forward

What was interesting was the answer to the question. Jim Delany was asked from a reporter why is the B1G going to 9 game schedule. His answer was a little insightful - he said not only for fans, strength of schedule but also because of continuing expansion

[Post edited by osubuckeyes27 at 08/01/2015 12:46AM]

Well that is interesting, either UConn or Big 12 i assume

I guess it could be ACC but that would surprise me

(In response to this post by osubuckeyes27)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom