Non Conference schedule for next year? | The Boneyard

Non Conference schedule for next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know we play the following:

Home- Notre Dame, Stanford

Away- South Carolina, UCLA, DePaul, Colgate, UT Chattanooga

Any others? Maggie Dixon? Any tournaments?

Reaction Score
I'm really excited about the UCLA game at Pauley. I think UCLA could be a top 15 team by the end of next year, much like Florida State rose the rankings this past year. We play LSU too, correct?!?

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Are we playing a 2nd Cal. game to make the trip more worthwhile?

HGN

Reaction Score
Are we playing a 2nd Cal. game to make the trip more worthwhile?
Wire , it would be nice to play that 2nd game while out there. Seems like a long way to fly for 1 game if you can get 2 on the same trip.

Reaction Score
I was under the impression that there was no west coast trip scheduled this year and that we would not be playing UCLA till the following season. Am I wrong?

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I was under the impression that there was no west coast trip scheduled this year and that we would not be playing UCLA till the following season. Am I wrong?

I recall reading something about that too.

Reaction Score
I'm really excited about the UCLA game at Pauley. I think UCLA could be a top 15 team by the end of next year, much like Florida State rose the rankings this past year. We play LSU too, correct?!?

I believe you are correct about LSU. Also doesn't the games against Texas start this upcoming season ?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Home: ND, LSU, FSU

Road: Colgate, South Carolina, Depaul, Ohio State, Tenn-Chat

No UCLA until '16 along with Stanford, Texas, and possibly Louisville.
Does this mean we are still looking for a game to schedule? Last year there were 12 out of conference games. You have 8 listed above. Add in a Tournament 2 games and Maggie Dixon classic and there still an open slot.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Does this mean we are still looking for a game to schedule?

I think so. One of the horde mentioned possibly getting Kansas State on the schedule this year which means they're still looking for an opponent(s).

Reaction Score
Kansas State has announced a home and home with our Huskies.

11/23/15 at Storrs
2016 TBA at KSU

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
How about Duke? Oh, that's right, they dropped us, they're afraid to play UConn.
How about Tenn? Oh, that's right, they dropped us, they're afraid to play UConn.
How about Maryland? Oh, that's right, they dropped us, they're afraid to play UConn.
How about North Carolina? Oh, that's right, they dropped us, they're afraid to play UConn.
How about Baylor? Oh, that's right, they dropped us, they're afraid to play UConn.

The list goes on and on and on.....

Reaction Score
How about Duke? Oh, that's right, they dropped us, they're afraid to play UConn.
How about Tenn? Oh, that's right, they dropped us, they're afraid to play UConn.
How about Maryland? Oh, that's right, they dropped us, they're afraid to play UConn.
How about North Carolina? Oh, that's right, they dropped us, they're afraid to play UConn.
How about Baylor? Oh, that's right, they dropped us, they're afraid to play UConn.

The list goes on and on and on.....
I believe you're right about Maryland and Baylor. However, TN would play Uconn but Geno won't play them. Also, jper the Horde, Geno stopped the series with North Carolina because the most recent series of games were won by wide margins.

Reaction Score
Any news yet about where the Thanksgiving tournament will be held? Saving vacation time just in case.:cool:

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
That is only 10 games. I believe the conference schedule is 18, for a total of 28 games. That appears to be 2 games short of the normal schedule.

I thought it had been determined that there would be no Thanksgiving tournament this year.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
From Carl Adamec a few minutes ago:

The Huskies will host Kansas State, LSU, Nebraska, Notre Dame, and Florida State, with the Seminoles going to Mohegan Sun Arena. UConn will travel to Chattanooga, Colgate, DePaul, Ohio State, and South Carolina.

http://snyuconn.com/uconn/uconn-kansas-state-agree-to-series/

For the game against Colgate, UConn better "brush up" on their skills or their will be holes in their game. :rolleyes::D:confused:

Reaction Score
That is only 10 games. I believe the conference schedule is 18, for a total of 28 games. That appears to be 2 games short of the normal schedule.

I thought it had been determined that there would be no Thanksgiving tournament this year.
There's no tournament, and tournaments count as one game for scheduling purposes, so the schedule is full with fewer games than if there was a tournament.

Reaction Score
There's no tournament, and tournaments count as one game for scheduling purposes, so the schedule is full with fewer games than if there was a tournament.

Unless another game is added (and at this point, highly unlikely) the maximum number of games possible will be 38, assuming winning all NCAA tournament games up to the NC .

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score

There is no in season tournament this year - they got messed up on scheduling. And that means the OOC schedule will not be the 29/30 games because that is only possible with the in-season tournament.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
For the game against Colgate, UConn better "brush up" on their skills or their will be holes in their game. :rolleyes::D:confused:

Molarkey

Wonder if Colgate will come out in bright whites?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
The game against Colgate is Stewie's home game, Syracuse refused to schedule a game against UConn

Molarkey

Wonder if Colgate will come out in bright whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom