Non-Conference opponents next season | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Non-Conference opponents next season

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
My conspiracy theory with the Villanova game is they are waiting to see if they join the Big East.
I wish we had more conspiracy theories on this board. Love me a good conspiracy theory.

I think that's a real possibility on why there's a holdup, although the chances we join the Big East, AND that it is at the start of next season is about 1%.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I wish we had more conspiracy theories on this board. Love me a good conspiracy theory.

I think that's a real possibility on why there's a holdup, although the chances we join the Big East, AND that it is at the start of next season is about 1%.
Did somebody say conspiracy theory?

Reaction Score
Just hope we can start the season beating teams like Wagner and Northeastern. Those losses last season were horrible but who would have thought we would never fully recover. I like the idea of a European trip for some bonding and player development. Somebody said Canada. Joking?

Reaction Score

To play devil's advocate a home and home could extend to the next season and that's why it's a holdup

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom