Nolan a Game Time Decision Tomorrow | The Boneyard

Nolan a Game Time Decision Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Great, exactly what we need with Amida's ticky-tack fouls.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
At the very end of the last game I saw him on the bench (right when they sent the walk-ons in) and a trainer was talking to him and looking concerned. I'm not sure what happened to make the injury happen in that game... whatever it was, I missed it.

Reaction Score
Damn league play begins and we may have another injured player. Small ball for us if he's hurt.

Reaction Score
I would be surprised with how many people actually care here? I mean after all he's worthless right? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Don't kid yourself we need Nolan. He can make a play or 2 or 3 .He's a big and other than the Rock we got no more bodies. We need his 5 fouls. Temple going to be tough still can't get over that Kansas shellacking.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I don't see the problem; this will only make it easier for him to fall down upon light contact and draw a charge.
Kind of a dicky comment. That didn't stop me from laughing at it or liking it though.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
I would be surprised with how many people actually care here? I mean after all he's worthless right? :rolleyes:

Exactly, who cares about providing acceptable post defense? He takes charges and only wimpy Duke players do that! Not like it's an actual strategy or anything...:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Exactly, who cares about providing acceptable post defense? He takes charges and only wimpy Duke players do that! Not like it's an actual strategy or anything...:rolleyes:

I'm not sure whether you caught my sarcasm in reaction to my post or whether I am catching yours?

I am a Nolan fan and as goober said there is a need for his minutes for reasons some can and will never see.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
I'm not sure whether you caught my sarcasm in reaction to my post or whether I am catching yours?

I am a Nolan fan and as goober said there is a need for his minutes for reasons some can and will never see.

Just playing along. He mystifies me but this team needs his presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom