No Springs? Javonte Brown Ferguson? | The Boneyard

No Springs? Javonte Brown Ferguson?

Reaction Score
They give a reason why? Or just end of bench? Sorry. I joined game late.

End of the bench. Javonte Brown Ferguson is going to redshirt. Springs maybe not good enough for our level--take that how you will.

Reaction Score
End of bench. Team is too deep - though since it’s now a blowout I’d expect them to see the floor shortly

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Yeah he's got the body of a kid (albeit on a massive scale) still. A junior Brown will be physically impressive I'd imagine.

Reaction Score
Javonte Brown Ferguson is going to redshirt.
Where did you hear that? No need to this season since everyone gets a free year of eligibility. I'd imagine he won't play much but anything is better than nothing if you're getting a free year.

Reaction Score
Where did you hear that? No need to this season since everyone gets a free year of eligibility. I'd imagine he won't play much but anything is better than nothing if you're getting a free year.

No redshirts this year... just sort of using it as an expression. He isn't going to play anything but garbage minutes.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
No more Ferguson. Just Javonte Brown.

As everyone else has said... He's oozing raw potential and you can't teach 7 ft.

He needs to work on his hands and get in the weight room. He also looked slow running the court which surprised me because he was only in for a few mins. Exciting prospect.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Good lord his wingspan and length is ridiculous. He's definitely a project but after a couple of years in the weight room he'll be an interesting player.

If you combine his lift off the floor on his two baskets, you might not get to 10".

We could see his hands need work, but on that dunk, once he got control of the ball, he was lightning quick getting that ball through the rim.

Reaction Score
End of the bench. Javonte Brown Ferguson is going to redshirt. Springs maybe not good enough for our level--take that how you will.
I'd like to give it more time before making a declaration like that about Springs. We are super deep and it may be more of a numbers game right now rather than he can't eventually play at this level with more development and experience. If you told me Whaley would be where he is right now a few years ago I would have said you were nuts. You may end up being right. Just very early...

Mike Honcho

HU5KIES!
Reaction Score
I'd like to give it more time before making a declaration like that about Springs. We are super deep and it may be more of a numbers game right now rather than he can't eventually play at this level with more development and experience. If you told me Whaley would be where he is right now a few years ago I would have said you were nuts. You may end up being right. Just very early...
The way they've been hyping his rebounding I'm envisioning Marcus White 2.0. Loved his game, the wedgie was unfortunate, as was his back injury.

Reaction Score
Keep in mind that Springs starts next season ..2021.. With four years of eligibility.. Still a young dude..

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Looks to me like those two are looking at only garbage time. Carlton is getting a major cut in PT too
The way Sonogo played Josh may see minutes draining. He showed some good moves under the hooo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom