No Secret Cincy Wants Out of AAC | Page 3 | The Boneyard

No Secret Cincy Wants Out of AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's what I meant. Fail in terms of Rutgers not delivering NYC to the Big Ten's satisfaction, but enough to try and complete coverage of the DMA.

Didn't Time Warner (or was it CableVision) hold Yankee fans hostage by not agreeing to carriage fees for the YES Network? They could do the same for the BTNs chances of getting on to a non-specialized sports tier. I'm very interested to see what the merger between Comcast and Time Warner does in this regard. I kinda hope it falls apart at the last minute.

Everything I've read says significant FTC/SEC issues; at least among those who use/understand the Herfindahl–Hirschman Index that measures industry/market concentration. I don't/don't want to.

Reaction Score
The plans/drawings according to my friend are on file and approved with/by the DOT...all they need is the $
OK, somebody who knows how and has the time should file an FOI request so the Boneyard can market the stadium.

Reaction Score
Make them share the plans otherwise we will be forced to create out own

o-THE-HOMER-CAR-facebook.jpg

Reaction Score
Make them share the plans otherwise we will be forced to create out own

o-THE-HOMER-CAR-facebook.jpg

A stadium shaped like the Bat-mobile from the 60's?!? Consider me a season ticket holder for life!

Reaction Score
A stadium shaped like the Bat-mobile from the 60's?!? Consider me a season ticket holder for life!
It's the next step from the retractable roof stadium. It's movable.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Agreed not good but what is the alternative? We lose in football revenue nd women's BB is not competitive. The baseball and soccer schedules are competitive. Some rivalries developing in in Men's BB. Honestly this is nowhere near as bad as I thought. If we can get 3 or 4 football teams in the Top 20 we can survive here for awhile.
UConn then also would lose TV contract revenue... That's what this is really all about, how many people are exposed to your product and where. Why else does the B1G bring in a joke school (academically) like Rutgers? Its all about eyes and $$.

Reaction Score
UConn then also would lose TV contract revenue... That's what this is really all about, how many people are exposed to your product and where. Why else does the B1G bring in a joke school (academically) like Rutgers? Its all about eyes and .

Boneyarders, arm yourselves. Here they come. Just for the record, Rutgers types, I and others don't think your school is an academic joke. Hell, US News says you're only six slots behind UCONN.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Before I drive to Hartford for the game - is Cinci still in the AAC? I'd hate to get there and have to turn right around because Cincinnati is playing a Big 12 game somewhere today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom