No official review of Moore's elbow... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

No official review of Moore's elbow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
We are in an irrelevant, mickey mouse league with mickey mouse officiating. These games don't matter nationally and are organized as such. We're just not used to seeing it, but if you were a UTEP or Colorado fan, you'd be used to it.

Reaction Score
Purvis overreacted to a tiny guy bumping into him. Purvis was obviously frustrated at having a very poor shooting night, and it came out as screaming at the kid.

This is you bringing your anti-Purvis bias to the table, though, and it comes through. There was nothing objectively unreasonable about Purvis reacting the way he did. If you close this one out with an anecdote about you never get in anyone's face while flexing your 37-inch vertical at the local YMCA it'll be a perfect little Frank Ivy thread.

Reaction Score
There was nothing objectively unreasonable about Purvis reacting the way he did.
We can disagree on this. He got minor bumped and he got up and screamed like he thought he was on the set of 300.
If you close this one out with an anecdote about you never get in anyone's face while flexing your 37-inch vertical at the local YMCA it'll be a perfect little Frank Ivy thread.
One time, in the field house, I was playing 5 on 5. The other team had a guy who was about 6/4, white guy, decent hops, decent skills. I think he was a walk on for the team that year. We had several one on one battles during the course of the game. He was bigger and stronger than me, but I was quicker. I pump faked him into the air and then blew by him on his left. Dude throws his left leg up and catches me in the jaw, breaking the cusp off of one of my molars. I get in his face and scream at him. He screams back.

That was it.

Reaction Score
We can disagree on this. He got minor bumped and he got up and screamed like he thought he was on the set of 300.

One time, in the field house, I was playing 5 on 5. The other team had a guy who was about 6/4, white guy, decent hops, decent skills. I think he was a walk on for the team that year. We had several one on one battles during the course of the game. He was bigger and stronger than me, but I was quicker. I pump faked him into the air and then blew by him on his left. Dude throws his left leg up and catches me in the jaw, breaking the cusp off of one of my molars. I get in his face and scream at him. He screams back.

That was it.
Sounds like an expensive no call.

Reaction Score

That was it.
You were a Field House all star tough guy hero so the refs should throw out the rule book. We get it.

Reaction Score

That was it.

So you got in his face and screamed at him? And Purvis did what different? I know the answer because of your molar or whatever but did you see how close the little punk came to Purvi's molar? No you didn't none of us did. We did see how Caupain acted though he was ok to react that way as most agree with. But it's Purvis obsession for you, simple.

Reaction Score
You were a Field House all star tough guy hero so the refs should throw out the rule book. We get it.
No man - I was throwing the story out there because another poster was making fun of me and commenting that - ah, nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom