No No No Yes | The Boneyard

No No No Yes

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Vital :)
Said that many of times, about Shabazz during the 2011 campaign. The kid had balls, especially with Calhoun on the sidelines, thank god he made most of'em.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Vital :)
I liked this kid from his Freshman year. He is my favorite player. He is not afraid to attack the basketball. He has a good shot, He is all over the court, he grabs rebounds. Seems like he always has a smile on his face. No fear. Some say he needs to mature. Like how? If this is his immaturity I'll take it. He is not mistake free. So is the whole team. If this team needs a spark, he gives it. That is my opinion and sticking to it.

sammydabiz

Reaction Score
He

Bazz didn't have balls with Ollie on the sidelines sammy?
What?
What does Ollie have to do with the convo?
The only reason I said the kid had balls was due to being a freshman at the time.
So to answer your question....No, he was an upper class men with Ollie. He was expected to take those shots.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Said that many of times, about Shabazz during the 2011 campaign. The kid had balls, especially with Calhoun on the sidelines, thank god he made most of'em.
I said it twice during the '99 NCG. Relieved when both of Souleymane Wane's shots went in.

Reaction Score
His best year under JC he averaged 10 pts a game

sammydabiz

Reaction Score
His best year under JC he averaged 10 pts a game
I referenced JC bc he would literally chew your head off for attempting a crazy shot, not that Bazz had his best season under JC

You guys are hilarious, smh

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I liked this kid from his Freshman year. He is my favorite player. He is not afraid to attack the basketball. He has a good shot, He is all over the court, he grabs rebounds. Seems like he always has a smile on his face. No fear. Some say he needs to mature. Like how? If this is his immaturity I'll take it. He is not mistake free. So is the whole team. If this team needs a spark, he gives it. That is my opinion and sticking to it.
And he head butted Shake in the mouth and Shake decided he didn't want to play anymore.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom