No Huskyvision tomorrow. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

No Huskyvision tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Rewarding fans that actually buy tickets and go to games with a bit of exclusivity is bush? I disagree.

If your experience at the game is diminished by someone else being able to watch at home, then you're probably a jerk.

Reaction Score
UConn's made a lot of strides in the AD since Hathaway left but it still falls short of the big time.

Reaction Score
I live in DC. Would love to watch the Huskies. I can't. I'm sad.

Anyone who believe less TV or streaming is better for a program than more, doesn't understand how it works. The athletic department should know better.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If your experience at the game is diminished by someone else being able to watch at home, then you're probably a jerk.
I don't expect everyone to be as good a fan as I am, schlepping out to Storrs on a school night for an exhibition just days after going to The Rent and staying for the entire FB game. But I do think that those who are too cheap or lazy to go to the game ought to keep their whining to themselves.

Reaction Score
I don't expect everyone to be as good a fan as I am, schlepping out to Storrs on a school night for an exhibition just days after going to The Rent and staying for the entire FB game. But I do think that those who are too cheap or lazy to go to the game ought to keep their whining to themselves.

Well, that's a different issue, I suppose.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Joe D announced 2 weeks ago that the game will be on WTIC FM NOT AM due to election returns - 96.5 FM

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
errr, ok, palatine, where are you referencing, in that case, the game not being on? Is your keyboard still sticky from the ND series not coming to fruition?

Reaction Score
Aw man! I live in the DC area too and was hoping the game would be streamed at the very least. I guess it will be a little longer before I get my Husky Jones satisfied.

Reaction Score
It's weird. The official game preview on the UConn site indicates that it will be streamed, but the actual HuskyVision site indicates it won't. Does anyone know if the women's game had video?

Reaction Score
What sucks worse is living in southern CT where I cannot pick up WTIC except sometimes in the car. We complain that we get no respect nationally but there isn't that much support state wide.
Doesn't WTIC stream it from their site. I seem to remember listening from computer.

Reaction Score
I don't get it...Kentucky has their practices on tv. We can't get an exhibition game on SNY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom