Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Go to the Chat Room

EF1756C2-6608-4DB1-944D-AD8FC9F93761.jpeg

Reaction Score
I responded to a thread that you yourself started. That was one of two posts that happened during the entire game. One was mine and the other was a response to my post saying they agree.

I know the background behind it, but it is one post to make light of something you yourself thought was funny. Sorry for the bother, but its not that serious.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I responded to a thread that you yourself started. That was one of two posts that happened during the entire game. One was mine and the other was a response to my post saying they agree.

I know the background behind it, but it is one post to make light of something you yourself thought was funny. Sorry for the bother, but its not that serious.
The comment was not directed at you.

Reaction Score
The comment was not directed at you.
Well I was the only person that responded in that entire time frame unless you deleted a thread that is no longer showing. It also happened 3 minutes after I did, with no other post within quite some time before that.

There is a history of anything related to in game discussion on old threads being called out like this, so I figured that was the case.

Apologies if there was a thread created directly related to the game that was deleted and I missed, but I figured I would have seen that.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Well I was the only person that responded in that entire time frame unless you deleted a thread that is no longer showing. It also happened 3 minutes after I did, with no other post within quite some time before that.

There is a history of anything related to in game discussion on old threads being called out like this, so I figured that was the case.

Apologies if there was a thread created directly related to the game that was deleted and I missed, but I figured I would have seen that.
A post/thread wes deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01