No Cowboys 8-1 Thread ? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

No Cowboys 8-1 Thread ?

Reaction Score
LOL. They "apologized" after they were caught. That's not a real apology, and if it was Odell Beckham that did it, they wouldn't have cut him. In fact, Odell did some pretty awful stuff on the field a year ago and the Giants did nothing.

Every organization is the same; they want to win, and they'll employ bad people in order to do that. Giants fans have this air of superiority about their organization, like they're somehow different. It's comical.
The more I think about this post the more I cannot believe you actually compared Odell kicking a fg net to Elliot or Hardy. My god the fans may be as gross as the players they employ.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Comparing acting out on the field to beating up your girlfriend 3 times in a week or threatening your girlfriend with a gun after you beat her up. Sounds about right for a Cowboys fan. You are either a scumbag or an idiot trying to compare the two.

It doesn't matter; both of those examples included Giants, and the Giants did nothing to discipline the player. They preferred to sweep both under the rug, and only did something with either example (Josh Brown) when the public outcry became too much for them to ignore. Yet their fans still act like they're such a classy, upstanding organization. Give me a break.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
The more I think about this post the more I cannot believe you actually compared Odell kicking a fg net to Elliot or Hardy. My god the fans may be as gross as the players they employ.

LOL, I'm not saying the two situations are the same. You're a moron if that's where you think I was going.

Reaction Score
It doesn't matter; both of those examples included Giants, and the Giants did nothing to discipline the player. They preferred to sweep both under the rug, and only did something with either example (Josh Brown) when the public outcry became too much for them to ignore. Yet their fans still act like they're such a classy, upstanding organization. Give me a break.
Well that explains it, you are just a huge idiot. My god man if I was you I would be quite

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom