No Comment | The Boneyard

No Comment

Reaction Score
Regardless of the outcome, I will be there Saturday cheering as loudly as one can thru an N95 mask..........there's no reason they can't beat UCLA as long as the team doesn't get discouraged........

Reaction Score
For everyone who said Uconn being dominant was bad for WBB let me welcome you to mediocracy the days of Uconn walking into the gym their opponents being beaten bcuz of the name on the jerseys and the history are over so much jealousy and resentment has been pent up teams are looking at Uconn as prey the fear is gone and Uconn is no longer the predator who hunts and devours. I see no backbone no drive no heart CW reminds me Saquon Barkley dancing with ball and going nowhere Dorka plays like a middle school teenager who's afraid of contact where is the supposed skills she allegedly had AE has taken a step back from Mamba mentality to pristine snowflake Odo is trying but you can't make teach talent she is what she is limited Amari showed she's skilled and will make a difference CD is to mistake prone with too many turnovers. We're winning nothing unless Paige and Azzi plays up to the hype we now know Paige is the real deal gotta wait and see on Azzi otherwise no chip this year maybe next year when Patterson and Ice arrive or 2 years afterwards when another fearless guard KK arrives..don't waste your comments if you think this is gloom and doom watch the tape..3 points with Paige against SC and 5 points (4 of them in the last min) without her..am I missing something here? or are you drinking too much of the kool aid this squad reminds me of the pre Lobo years when the talent just wasn't up to the task and couldn't compete against the big girls they play hard but real talent overcomes hard work and hard work with talent wins chips so either we don't have the talent or our talent doesn't work hard enough maybe if we ban tik tok, instagram, and FB we'd see a difference. Geno knows it listen to his comment " these kids are hard headed and know it all". I say all this bcuz they still my team and i still love 'em and support 'em but this is real hard to take. I'm sure the coaches wanna say see I told you so but y'all don't listen know you done went and got embarrassed ,well buckle up folks UCLA is still pissed from all those Uconn beat downs and Louisville is waiting for their turn to administer a beatdown especially Hailey Van Lith who's a rival of Paige. We may even lose a couple of Big East games before Oregon takes it's turn at whack a Uconn while you can as a matter of fact this season should be dubbed the get your Uconn revenge tour...ok I'm done venting for now and still feel crappy !!

Reaction Score
For everyone who said Uconn being dominant was bad for WBB let me welcome you to mediocracy the days of Uconn walking into the gym their opponents being beaten bcuz of the name on the jerseys and the history are over so much jealousy and resentment has been pent up teams are looking at Uconn as prey the fear is gone and Uconn is no longer the predator who hunts and devours. I see no backbone no drive no heart CW reminds me Saquon Barkley dancing with ball and going nowhere Dorka plays like a middle school teenager who's afraid of contact where is the supposed skills she allegedly had AE has taken a step back from Mamba mentality to pristine snowflake Odo is trying but you can't make teach talent she is what she is limited Amari showed she's skilled and will make a difference CD is to mistake prone with too many turnovers. We're winning nothing unless Paige and Azzi plays up to the hype we now know Paige is the real deal gotta wait and see on Azzi otherwise no chip this year maybe next year when Patterson and Ice arrive or 2 years afterwards when another fearless guard KK arrives..don't waste your comments if you think this is gloom and doom watch the tape..3 points with Paige against SC and 5 points (4 of them in the last min) without her..am I missing something here? or are you drinking too much of the kool aid this squad reminds me of the pre Lobo years when the talent just wasn't up to the task and couldn't compete against the big girls they play hard but real talent overcomes hard work and hard work with talent wins chips so either we don't have the talent or our talent doesn't work hard enough maybe if we ban tik tok, instagram, and FB we'd see a difference. Geno knows it listen to his comment " these kids are hard headed and know it all". I say all this bcuz they still my team and i still love 'em and support 'em but this is real hard to take. I'm sure the coaches wanna say see I told you so but y'all don't listen know you done went and got embarrassed ,well buckle up folks UCLA is still pissed from all those Uconn beat downs and Louisville is waiting for their turn to administer a beatdown especially Hailey Van Lith who's a rival of Paige. We may even lose a couple of Big East games before Oregon takes it's turn at whack a Uconn while you can as a matter of fact this season should be dubbed the get your Uconn revenge tour...ok I'm done venting for now and still feel crappy !!
Punctuation, paragraphs, spelling, and grammar are all your friends. If you want someone to read your posts, please use them.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
@Tonyc are you telling us you are biting your tongue or you asking us to bite ours until Sunday?
Forget biting tongues. I think some of us need to flog ourselves. We've obviously done something(s) wrong to bring the basketball gods down on us like this.

Crack that whip

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
Punctuation, paragraphs, spelling, and grammar are all your friends. If you want someone to read your posts, please use them.
He has the option to use them but not the ability. ;)

Reaction Score
Thank you for such a hard to read post. May your power of negativity allow you to some how enjoy the holiday season.
As for basketball they will play the games and still entertain the fans that actually understand the game.
I like the first part, but have issues with your second point. I have noticed over the years here that most of the fans (who seem to know game) haven’t really been honest about the past few years. The winning has masked deeper roster/coaching/effort/toughness issues that only became visible in the FF. You can be a fan and admit the truth - and want to beautiful basketball again.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
He has the option to use them but not the ability. ;)
Probably the fault of some teacher that coached badly on punctuation and indentation.

Reaction Score
I like the first part, but have issues with your second point. I have noticed over the years here that most of the fans (who seem to know game) haven’t really been honest about the past few years. The winning has masked deeper roster/coaching/effort/toughness issues that only became visible in the FF. You can be a fan and admit the truth - and want to beautiful basketball again.
You use the word most in response to my post which does not mean all. See my post in the Badass Award thread it will give you a better understanding on my point of view of the game.
The women's game has grown exponentially in the last two decades and is no longer just the top handful of teams that will win it all. Basketball is still beautiful it's just not always the home team displaying it at this time. ;)

Reaction Score
he is conserving computer resources by using less characters

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
The women's game has grown exponentially in the last two decades and is no longer just the top handful of teams that will win it all. Basketball is still beautiful it's just not always the home team displaying it at this time. ;)
I disagree. A handful is still a handful. Clearly the exceptions are UCONN and Stanford. 20 years ago that handful was UCONN , Stanford, TN, LSU & Minnesota. Today UCONN & Stanford remain and TN has been replaced by SC while MD and NCSt/ Baylor round out the current handful. If the national champion is not from among this handful there will have been a major upset which is very unusual in WCBB. Additional evidence of how top heavy WCBB is: only 15 Schools have ever won a National Championship in WCBB.
5 (Lousiana Tech , USC, ODU, Purdue, & Texas Tech) of those 16 schools no longer have teams capable of contending for championship. It would be interesting to see if the NCAA has ever crowned a champion that was not ranked a top 10 team before the season began. maybe MD in 2006 or Texas A&M in 2011?

Reaction Score
the fact is unless they explode, uconn will make the tournament and with their missing pieces back, and the experience gained during this period, they can still become very dangerous. momentum at the right time goes a long way in the tournament. stay tuned.... :)

Reaction Score
First it was the curse of the bambino

Now it’s the curse of the NIL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104