No challenge... | The Boneyard

No challenge...

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
If I was Cashman I would rip Girardi a new one. Maybe time for new management.

Reaction Score
In real time the replay was on tv showing it tipped off the end of the bat. Whoever is in the Yankee booth screwed up. Girardi's lame excuse was 30 second rule. How about a visit to the mound? It probably costs the series because Encarnacion is now gone, big advantage.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I must have been watching UCONN at that very moment. If I watched this Yankee moment live I would have blown a gasket. Not sure what advice Girardi was getting. Was there even a call to the Yankee staff watching the video?

I think I am ready for new management. How about Mattingly? They have new owners in Miami.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I was at a bar watching this...I assumed it was challenged, but it was overruled. Finding out he didn't challenge makes the next series of at bats even worse. I'm furious.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
I must have been watching UCONN at that very moment. If I watched this Yankee moment live I would have blown a gasket. Not sure what advice Girardi was getting. Was there even a call to the Yankee staff watching the video?

I think I am ready for new management. How about Mattingly? They have new owners in Miami.

I agree. Let's add Chesire's Brad Ausmus to the mix.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom