No Caroline today (merged thread) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

No Caroline today (merged thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
While I assume we will hear the reason why Caroline is out, I am now wondering if it relates to the incident at the end of the Creighton game when Caroline took a shot to the head. Subsequently, it was reported that she threw up and she was not in the handshake line at the end of the game.

Since she’s on the bench today, I have to assume it’s not the virus or flu. Is it possible Caroline had a concussion and has not cleared the protocol?
Unfortunately, it's this, per the pregame show on the Varsity Network. Poor kid.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1644165601975.jpeg

Reaction Score
Listen to her in the pre-game press availability - she spoke well, no slurred words, no searching for words (I’ve had a concussion). I’m hoping it’s just a tweaked ankle that needs a couple days rest
I don't know. I saw that presser and a couple of times I do remember asking myself...; What did she say? I thought it was my hearing or the volume.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I am getting a sympathetic headache. :oops:

Reaction Score
Cazzo ..... it's not possible !!! (I say it in Italian)
I saw her and Azzi interview on You tube and she seemed in excellent shape ... ready to play.
what happened today ???
I was hoping that we were with the LVs
(apart from Paige) all right ... so it's a little more
hard ... As usual I will enjoy it soon (18 -19 Italy time) through the live statistics and I will wait for the usual miracle of @ MJL243 for the replay.
Anyway Forza Uconn !!!
Better times will come back ... you know what I mean !!
Ciao everyone

Reaction Score
I have never heard of anyone get whacked in the face and then immediately throw up due to a concussion then practice with their team give interviews with media and then be held out of the game a couple days later. Weird timeline of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom