No Carolina vs Wake Forest | The Boneyard

No Carolina vs Wake Forest

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Wake up 22-16 at the end of the first quarter. UNC is making Wake look like Notre Dame. How are they 12-5?

Now 25-16

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Thanks Nan. This is the game I was watching. I was interested to see why North Carolina is struggling this year. They have some very good players in Paris Kea, Jaime Cherry, and freshman center Jannelle Bailey.
Interesting also is all this is without Stephanie Watts and Destiny Walker. Does NC just go ahead and red shirt them this year??

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Wake up 22-16 at the end of the first quarter. UNC is making Wake look like Notre Dame. How are they 12-5?

Now 25-16
NC is 12-5 because they play more cupcakes than you’ll find at a school bake sale.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Janelle Bailey: 12-18, 30 points, 19 rebounds, 4 blocks

Again, freshmen don't HAVE to struggle.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
NC is 12-5 because they play more cupcakes than you’ll find at a school bake sale.
That line never gets old! I am torn on NC. On one hand, I think her time has come and gone and she is no longer a beacon for the Women’s game given what has transpired in her program during her watch. On the other hand, with her being there, the program will continue to erode into irrelevance. I guess actually you call that a Win-Win!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
That line never gets old! I am torn on NC. On one hand, I think her time has come and gone and she is no longer a beacon for the Women’s game given what has transpired in her program during her watch. On the other hand, with her being there, the program will continue to erode into irrelevance. I guess actually you call that a Win-Win!
NC let Sylvia limp towards 1000 wins as their once great WBB program steadily declined. Now that she’s reached the milestone, it will be interesting to see if they gently nudge her into retirement, and try to hire a great young coach, perhaps with ties to the state, perhaps an assistant currently working in Storrs?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
NC let Sylvia limp towards 1000 wins as their once great WBB program steadily declined. Now that she’s reached the milestone, it will be interesting to see if they gently nudge her into retirement, and try to hire a great young coach, perhaps with ties to the state, perhaps an assistant currently working in Storrs?
The one from Fayetteville whose Mom played for No Carolina?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The one from Fayetteville whose Mom played for No Carolina?
Yep. That’s the one. If it were to happen, Husky fans everywhere would be heartbroken to see her leave. At the same time, unless she has some kind of understanding with UConn once the short Italian guy decides to hang it up, UNC would be a tremendous opportunity.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
FOR SHAME ON YOU SAYING SUCH BLASPHEMY! Now you let the cat out of the bag! We all know competing schools read this website and take it as gospel!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom