NLOI Received for Eric Cobb | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NLOI Received for Eric Cobb

Reaction Score
I miss Roy Rogers. That was a hell of a restaurant.

I'd settle for former NBA & Alabama player, Roy Rogers at this point! ;) He was kinda the Brimah of his day. A nice defensive player & shot blocker... for those who go back that far. He did get a few years in the NBA. I think he's still kicking around the NBA as an assistant somewhere.

Reaction Score
I think this guy could really have some upside if his head is into it. Let's not forget that Frank Martin recruited Eric to South Carolina 2 years ago and I'm thinking that Frank is a pretty good coach and evaluator of talent/potential. Maybe Eric has learned some Life lessons and will really make the most of this.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I haven't seen enough of him, but I'm hoping for the Clarence Weatherspoon type. Tough on the boards and with good footwork on the blocks. Someone who could be turned into a 10 and 8 type player.

Obviously it's not easy to find someone that is automatically a double-double type guy, and 'Spoon was a power forward, but I can dream...

Reaction Score
I'd settle for former NBA & Alabama player, Roy Rogers at this point! ;) He was kinda the Brimah of his day. A nice defensive player & shot blocker... for those who go back that far. He did get a few years in the NBA. I think he's still kicking around the NBA as an assistant somewhere.

We would've won a few more games if Ab was Roy Rodgers, nice player in college for sure....pure athlete.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom