2025 Recruiting: - Niko Bundalo Update | Page 8 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Niko Bundalo Update

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Solo is a one of a kind.
Han Solo Reaction GIF

Reaction Score
I think ppl are putting way too much overthinking into roster positions & not paying attention to UConn‘s style of play… it’s really positionless hoops besides obvious players like sing reed johnson karaban hass nowell & Mahaney who are limited to 1 or 2 spots due to mobility & or size …the rest of the roster at 6’5-6’7 are very interchangeable versatile pieces at 3-4 positions that’s what makes these UConn teams so dangerous the make up of skill but with size …bc as they say you can’t teach height ( personally why im a big fan of big guards 6‘4/6’5)

JerseyAlum

St. Anthony's Fan; UConn tennis alum
Reaction Score
karaban was also 215 max as a frosh
And had Isaiah Whaley to learn from - hopefully Stewart and Abraham put on some weight and learn from AK in the same fashion.

Reaction Score
Why don't we want Bundalo? We'll have to play teams with two bigs, like Alabama--he wouldn' help?
I guess Furphy may be Plan B if we lose Mullins, but Bundalo Plan B?
I can only think Danny thinks it's getting crowded; even if we lose two, I suspect one of Solo, Stewart, McNeely returns.
If Bundalo and Abraham played 4, whoever returns shares 3 with Ross, leaving Adams and Mullins at 2, Nowell and Mahaney at 1.
That's a full ten man rotation--perhaps more than Danny can contemplate. Still, I like Bundalo a lot.

awy

Reaction Score
there are three potential developments on the bundalo front. he commits elsewhere soon, he delays commitment until spring, he somehow comes here still.

basically if he doesn't commit somewhere else soon he might still come if later on the roster situation becomes clearer or UConn's planning changes.

Reaction Score
Now we will see what Hurley's next move.

I like Abraham as much as the next guy, but I don't think I would let him stop me from creating the nightmare Reibe-Bundalo frontline. Abraham could well fit in at the 3-spot (and will have to as a professional).
I agree, Bundalo is a workaholic and the combo with Reibe would be awesome. Playing time works itself out. injuries and a few guys dropping a level are inevitable. look forward to the Greek crushing it at Richmond this year. bottom line Bundalo is too good to pass on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom