Nika will play vs Florida State... | The Boneyard

Nika will play vs Florida State...

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I expected both of them to play at least some. We'll know more about Nika after she takes a few charges and/or gets roughed up inside on rebounds. I hope she responds well, but with concussions you just don't know.

Reaction Score
carl adamec
@CarlAdamec 20m

"Nika Muhl will play for @UConnWBB Sunday vs. Florida State;
Geno says as of now Dorka Juhasz will also play Sunday, but will know more after Saturday’s practice."

Welcome back Nika..!!
Fantastic news!! Uconn's chances just got exponentially better. Now all we will need is Azzi back and here we come. GO HUSKIES!!!

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
adorable aww GIF

yay

Reaction Score
Indeed, that is very good news. Caution with respect to Dorka, but the experts will make that judgement. The game could take a new direction.
According to Geno her issues Dorka's issues are more mental than physical. I hope that is how Dorka sees it. She will know quickly once she gets mentally into the game, if that is the case.
I wish them both well. At this point of the season HEALTH is better than a warm body in the game.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Glad that Nika is ready to go. As has happened before last the couple of games, Dorka has practiced but is a game time (or shoot around???) decision, so my hopes are not too high. But my hopes are high that she is ready to play soon because she is definitely a great teammate and seems to really, really enjoy her time on the court with them.
I am going to assume that Lou is having less of an issue with her foot and the same for Amari and her calf.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Super great news. You can hear the sigh's of relief in Palo Alto California.
I'm sorry, but I don't get the Palo Alto reference. I know that's where Stanford is, and that Stanford is playing Tennessee on Sunday, but I don't see why the Stanford WBB team or Tara would be especially interested in whether or not Nika plays for UConn against Florida State on Sunday. Can you elaborate?

Still, it's nice to hear that Nika will be fully in gear for Sunday's game.

Reaction Score
Great news about Nika’s and Dorka’s possibilities to return vs FLS.
Easy to understand Dorka’s mental concerns.
Last year broken wrist that required surgery and long rehab and this year broken thumb.
Not hard to understand her concerns as to what’s next.
Nika will be fine.
Go Huskies
Ciao

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
What’s the over/under on how long it takes Nika to whack a FSU player? I’m thinking 8 minutes. :)

I’m thrilled that Nika is back and Dorka probably is.

Nika is still leading the nation in assists per game.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I don't expect that to change. As for Azzi, I don't expect her back before the New Year, but Butler had better watch out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom