Nika ranking 1 world exposure report ranking | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Nika ranking 1 world exposure report ranking

Reaction Score
Thanks for the laugh. Comps by who, Stephen A. Smith? At this rate she could be “generational” before she plays a game.

Obviously Luka is not the right comparison because Nika does not call her own number as much as he did even as a teenager, but her pick and roll passing is absolutely unbelievable for her age. Few college teams run the kind of European offense that would allow her to completely showcase all of the things that she can do on a given possession, but you will definitely enjoy her passing. There are a lot of players who pass well at a young age, but her ability to keep all four of her teammates in scoring position no matter where she is on the court is impressive. That said, this list is a bit ridiculous and she will have to get a lot better at scoring to be a good player after UConn even though in college she will have plenty of teammates happy to finish off all the opportunities that she creates for them.

Reaction Score
I didn't mean to suggest that. I think (and hope) Christyn has a big year. I don't believe she has the passing skills of the three I mentioned but I expect to see her as the beneficiary of lots of great passes that she finishes with scores outside and slashes to the basket. If any combination up top, of Evina, Paige and Nika are able to compliment each other in running a fast paced passing offense and an aggressive defense I could see Geno playing a three guard (and depending on size of competition, four at times) which most definitely would be counting on significant scoring from Christyn.
I agree that Evina, Paige and Nika would be a terrific passing and fast-break trio, since that includes two great natural point guards with great passing instincts, and one who played effectively at the point for a top program. Evina can create openings for assists with her athletic ability, but if you are talking just about pure passing ability, I think the former starting point guard for Tennessee is actually the fourth best passer on this team, behind Anna as well. If Geno wanted to go crazy with head spinning passing, he could play all four players that are capable of playing above average point guard.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom