Nika Muhl Back on Sunday, According to ESPNw | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nika Muhl Back on Sunday, According to ESPNw

Reaction Score
What is Piath’s injury? Nothing publicly has been announced that I have seen.
What is going on with her. I understand she is not eligible to play in the creighton game. Is this a discipline or academic issue? Anyone care to venture a guess.

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
What is going on with her. I understand she is not eligible to play in the creighton game. Is this a discipline or academic issue? Anyone care to venture a guess.
OK I'll venture a guess. Piath tried to take over the British High Commission in Shri Lanka, was arrested, and will not be extradited back to the United States until late next week when she will then be available for games. How's that? Pretty good guess? I'm starting to feel pretty good about it!

Reaction Score
Providing the energy for the resurrection of the season:

605573526682d.image.jpg
Yes we shall arise from the quagmire of the injured to play more inspired "Geno Basketball". Beautiful backdoors and high low passes. If we can start hitting some more three's the boneyard will be happy!!!

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
OK I'll venture a guess. Piath tried to take over the British High Commission in Shri Lanka, was arrested, and will not be extradited back to the United States until late next week when she will then be available for games. How's that? Pretty good guess? I'm starting to feel pretty good about it!
Given the frequency of low-fact speculation on the BY, this is not as outlandish as it might seem to be!!

Reaction Score
Not to stir things up - but maybe it is articles like this that suggest a UConn bias at ESPN. For me it is hard to imagine if a player like Mühl played anywhere else there would be a headline for her returning.

For example I don’t remember seeing any ESPN articles on Rae Burrell returning, when she is (arguably) a bigger player, playing for a team higher in the rankings, and had been out for longer.

It is probably just all about the clicks, but given recent threads something I noticed.

Reaction Score
Not to stir things up - but maybe it is articles like this that suggest a UConn bias at ESPN. For me it is hard to imagine if a player like Mühl played anywhere else there would be a headline for her returning.

For example I don’t remember seeing any ESPN articles on Rae Burrell returning, when she is (arguably) a bigger player, playing for a team higher in the rankings, and had been out for longer.

It is probably just all about the clicks, but given recent threads something I noticed.
Espn located In Connecticut. UConn womens basketball team11 National Championships located in Connecticut get over it. Try to get a N.Y. Giant or Jet writeup in the Miami Herald. Get over it

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

How many clicks do articles get on the Boneyard alone? Maybe that’s an indication of the reason.

ESPN would write daily stories about mold if it got 1,000 clicks every day.

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
How many clicks do articles get on the Boneyard alone? Maybe that’s an indication of the reason.

ESPN would write daily stories about mold if it got 1,000 clicks every day.
There, there Ms. HuskyNan, you be nice to mold, it gave us penicillin you know!
:)
:)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Espn located In Connecticut. UConn womens basketball team11 National Championships located in Connecticut get over it. Try to get a N.Y. Giant or Jet writeup in the Miami Herald. Get over it
The less writeup for the Jets or Giants, the better. :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom