Nika Muhl at Croatian Junior Championships | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nika Muhl at Croatian Junior Championships

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Bottle?
@MDoggie Look closely at the photo she is holding a white bottle that looks like it could be either wine or champagne. Something that is not uncommon for young ladies in Europe to be celebrating a championship with. Many European countries legally allow drinking at age 16 and all allow it at age 18.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
@MDoggie Look closely at the photo she is holding a white bottle that looks like it could be either wine or champagne. Something that is not uncommon for young ladies in Europe to be celebrating a championship with. Many European countries legally allow drinking at age 16 and all allow it at age 18.
Oh in the team picture. Probably some type of energy drink

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Oh in the team picture. Probably some type of energy drink
Those are definitely wine or champagne bottles, look at the young ladies on each end of the front row. Those are not energy bottles that they have between their legs.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Those are definitely wine or champagne bottles, look at the young ladies on each end of the front row. Those are not energy bottles that they have between their legs.

Looks like a bottle of Mumm's Cordon Rouge on the right end...

Reaction Score
Looks like a bottle of Mumm's Cordon Rouge on the right end...
It does - good catch! I almost posted the same thing, but first I googled a pic of Cordon Rouge and the label is just slightly different (lettering above the red stripe is curved on C-R, plus the stripe itself is a little curved, and the "Mumms" across the stripe isn't there in the team pic). Definitely champagne, though.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
It does - good catch! I almost posted the same thing, but first I googled a pic of Cordon Rouge and the label is just slightly different (lettering above the red stripe is curved on C-R, plus the stripe itself is a little curved, and the "Mumms" across the stripe isn't there in the team pic). Definitely champagne, though.

View attachment 43551

I didn't look up images prior to posting, but after reading your post I started wondering if Cordon Rouge labels might be different in Croatia (or anywhere else), so I looked around. Found this:

Not an exact match to what's in the team pic, but I didn't make an exhaustive search of the images page, and this thread's supposed to be about Nika.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I didn't look up images prior to posting, but after reading your post I started wondering if Cordon Rouge labels might be different in Croatia (or anywhere else), so I looked around. Found this:

View attachment 43552

Not an exact match to what's in the team pic, but I didn't make an exhaustive search of the images page, and this thread's supposed to be about Nika.
When I was stationed in Europe the labels on bottles were different then the labels that are in the U.S., even though they were for the same brand. Jim Beam, Southern Comfort, even Jack Daniels labels were different in the class VI stores vs the ones you could by on the economy. The Class VI stores were the US labels while the ones on the economy were the European labels. My Brother-in-Law loved Jim Beam and I would buy him a bottle from the Class VI and give it to him so that he could enjoy it, he would always pour it into European labeled bottle so that people wouldn't know that he had contraband Jim Beam.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom