Niels Giffey engaged | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Niels Giffey engaged

Reaction Score
Its like an Alien appendage. Is she a hybrid?

Anyway, I kid. She is a very beautiful woman, and Niels is one of my favorite guys ever and I wish them nothing but happiness. And hopefully they breed a 6'7" scrappy, do all, knockdown shooter for the incoming class of 2038.

that foot though.
can we get Spackler in here from the cesspool? This foot situation needs a full Spackrensics investigation, might be related to Vegas.

Reaction Score
Come on. In fact, he might even be overrated on here,
Giffey was huge for us in 14. Guy hit two CRITICAL 3s in the final game, and played fabulous D on Randle and Young, while getting 5 boards and a block and playing 37 minutes. Huge game, and his steady, heady play was critical to the win. The ultimate glue guy, team guy, effort guy. He and Donny Marshall are 1-2 on that list for me.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Congrats, thank you, and wishing you a wonderful life together

Reaction Score
Literally every glue guy I see play - from my elementary teams I coach to the local juco, which has a D-1 player from Turkey, to any game basically, I just call those glue guys Giffey!

The one 9 year old has no idea who he is but loves it! Always in the right place at the right time.

One of my favorite Huskies, totally underappreciated what he brought. I want us to get more Euros like him!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom