Niels Giffey engaged | The Boneyard

Niels Giffey engaged

Reaction Score
The most underrated and under-appreciated player of that 2014 run. Extremely clutch w/ threes...and I'll never forget the defensive job he did on Julius Randle. Wasn't showy, but arguably the most fundamentally sound player ever to play for us.

Reaction Score
Always one of my favs. I always though he'd be in the NBA at least as a role player. He was invaluable to Uconn.

Reaction Score
One of my all-time favorites. Always a glue guy who brought all the intangibles before turning into a sharpshooter senior year. Playing center for most of the championship game against Kentucky locking up Julius Randle and knocking down a couple of huge threes as the game tightened in the second half.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The foot seems very long. Where’s the heel? I enlarged it based on your post. I don’t have much of a life spending time on this I guess.

Its like an Alien appendage. Is she a hybrid?

Anyway, I kid. She is a very beautiful woman, and Niels is one of my favorite guys ever and I wish them nothing but happiness. And hopefully they breed a 6'7" scrappy, do all, knockdown shooter for the incoming class of 2038.

that foot though.

Reaction Score
Nice bulge, niels.. but nothing compared to Blaney's.

Reaction Score
My college roomate had a foot that looked exactly like the cartoon Fred Flintstone’s foot. He couldn’t be fitted for a ski boot. There are some wild and wacky feet out there. Just sayin.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The most underrated and under-appreciated player of that 2014 run. Extremely clutch w/ threes...and I'll never forget the defensive job he did on Julius Randle. Wasn't showy, but arguably the most fundamentally sound player ever to play for us.

Come on. In fact, he might even be overrated on here, and I think he was a very good player. Listening to the majority tell it, he was the greatest role player who ever lived. And this is coming from someone who really like the kid, especially the Randle D you mentioned.

There were a lot of fundamentally sound players over the years. Nadav was extremely so.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Come on. In fact, he might even be overrated on here, and I think he was a very good player. Listening to the majority tell it, he was the greatest role player who ever lived.

He might have been the best role player for UConn ever. Factor in the fact that he barely played in the 2011 tourney. Until the final game where he played 24 minutes. He had only played 13 minutes in the previous 4 games combined. That's pretty role playery.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom