nice win for Stanford | The Boneyard

nice win for Stanford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They are tough at home, we are the defending national champions with the biggest target on our backs in the nation. Traveling cross country. So should I be concerned?

Reaction Score
They are tough at home, we are the defending national champions with the biggest target on our backs in the nation. Traveling cross country. So should I be concerned?

I think you should be concerned tomorrow night vs USF for now Kita never mind Stanford. This team needs to show up @ 110% basically every game, this win over Florida doesn't change that.

So the answer is, yes. ;)

Reaction Score
I think you should be concerned tomorrow night vs USF for now Kita never mind Stanford. This team needs to show up @ 110% basically every game, this win over Florida doesn't change that.

So the answer is, yes. ;)
We've had a few teams recently that tested our heartbeats and mental stress. This season especially presents a definite health challenge. Thank goodness I have broken the habit of throwing things, especially with flat screen TVs nowadays.

I can't imagine how much Ollie ages during games, perhaps not so much the poor shooting but the 'stupid' unforced turnovers. I notice a lot of face plaming from him lately. I know that's the biggest thing that drives me crazy with this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom