Nice pants, Bobby. | The Boneyard

Nice pants, Bobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What is going on with HCBD? Seriously. Let's start with some basic haberdashery. It a beautiful late summer day, people applying and reapplying suntan lotion and there's Bobby-Boy D is a long sleeve t-shirt. And, WTF is up Bobby-Boy and his red pants? And his prancing and flitting up and down the sidelines? Looks like a figure skater who is trying out for the cheer leading squad.

Then we get to his game management. Bobby-Boy, your team can't run the ball effectively. Not even close. And just as well, people don't want to see 13-10 games, they want offense and high scoring. What is up with you? You look like you belong in high school, act like you're trying out for the spirit squad and, yet, coach like you are Woody Hayes . Somehow Woody won a lot of games, but under you "three yards and a cloud of dust" is , more often than not, coming up fourth and a yard. Punting team!

Reaction Score
I don't mind the sideline theatrics. But the pant selection is a microcosm of how BD overthinks over single decision he makes, which, sadly, is reflected in the red zone offensive decisions.

Reaction Score
Disco Bob.

2016VirginiaUConnFootball-43.0.jpg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don't mind the sideline theatrics. But the pant selection is a microcosm of how BD overthinks over single decision he makes, which, sadly, is reflected in the red zone offensive decisions.
confused.jpg

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
The pretty boy act is wearing thin....I think he'll consider the season a success if our wives beg us to be nice to him " because he's just so cute." Yes, an actual quote from a friends wife.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
He wore a similar color jacket in the Husky Walk. The Coach Garanimal Collection by UnderArmor?
I made eye contact with him during the walk and just shook my head. Was a great moment. wish I foresaw 2 hours into the future. I would have stolen his garment bag.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Section 124 by the kicking net and left in 123.... Not too happy with period pants or his play calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom