Nice job RU & Cuse | The Boneyard

Nice job RU & Cuse

Reaction Score
This is funny. Maybe not as easy to beat these type of teams as some here suggest. Pikiell may have to wait a bit before getting the B10 coach of the year award and the nose picker proves again why after over 40 years of coaching he has one less NCAA championship than Niels or Tyler.

Reaction Score
But but but Pikiell would be great here because our coach now only beats mid majors haha.

(not a knock on Steve mind you, just the cronies)
Big Rutger fan here. I say we fire Pikiell. Lets hire either Danny Hurley OR Cooley, they at least have 1 NCAA win each after 18 yrs of coaching experience

Cooley was whining about injuries last night after roughing it out with Sacred Heart. I realize they have a couple but he has some nice players he's throwing on the court so 8-4 for them is totally unacceptable.

Reaction Score
St. Bonaventure is very good & likely a tourney team so loss is no surprise
The guy who went off on SU is named Jalen Adams. Was listening on way up to Vermont (slim selections). I think he had about 20 the first half with 4 3s

Reaction Score
The guy who went off on SU is named Jalen Adams. Was listening on way up to Vermont (slim selections). I think he had about 20 the first half with 4 3s

Wait, we have the wrong one? :oops:

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

That Jalen is Jaylen.

Like our Jalen, he tends to turn the ball too much, but otherwise, he’s better than our version. Very good player.

Reaction Score
Bonnies & Seawolves, oh my!

Haha you don’t watch many games do you? St. Bonaventure would kill us this year. Plus we weren’t competive at all against Syracuse. Great thread though!

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
It's a matter of perspective. I watch plenty of games. One team we compare ourselves to regularly. The other team, most posters want to steal their coach. They both stink, just like us.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
At this point in time, we should just eat humble pie and STFU about current results

Reaction Score
The devil's advocate club needs to calm down. Not everyonewho is unhappy with OUR situation was fawning over Pikiell so stop pretending it was unanimous.

My oldest son was at the cuse game rooting for the bonnies. We have no connection. It was all about rooting against the cuse.

Reaction Score
Big Rutger fan here. I say we fire Pikiell. Lets hire either Danny Hurley OR Cooley, they at least have 1 NCAA win each after 18 yrs of coaching experience

Steve Pikiell is a great coach. He build the Stony Brook program despite being in a low-major conference. If you don't like him. Please send him back to us. We will gladly take him, Bryan Dougher, and Rickard back at the Brook

What makes you think Cooley will leave Providence (in the 2nd best Conference in the Land) to coach @ Rutgers? It's a downward or lateral move at best

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom