Nice Ice Brady | The Boneyard

Nice Ice Brady

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Brady spent all last season watching and learning from the sideline while she recovered from dislocating her right patella during practice in late October 2022. She was cleared to return to some practice drills in the latter half of the season but wasn’t cleared for full five-on-five contact until summer conditioning for the 2023-24 season began in June.

Critics, note the above timeline, please.

“She was just moving more with the purpose and I think that led to really good things for her,” [Aaliyah] Edwards said of the game. “You know, she was on the hustle play. She was tipping rebounds. She was just everywhere on the floor. And that's what we need from her each and every game. I know we see it in practice, but just to transfer over to the game is what it's gonna be crucial for her.”

Reaction Score
Good time of year for her. Get some minutes in against Big East teams, get a little exposure to the likes of ND and SC, hopefully ready to help out big in time for BE and $NCAA$ tourneys.

Reaction Score
Brady spent all last season watching and learning from the sideline while she recovered from dislocating her right patella during practice in late October 2022. She was cleared to return to some practice drills in the latter half of the season but wasn’t cleared for full five-on-five contact until summer conditioning for the 2023-24 season began in June.

Critics, note the above timeline, please.

“She was just moving more with the purpose and I think that led to really good things for her,” [Aaliyah] Edwards said of the game. “You know, she was on the hustle play. She was tipping rebounds. She was just everywhere on the floor. And that's what we need from her each and every game. I know we see it in practice, but just to transfer over to the game is what it's gonna be crucial for her.”

I think that it will just be a matter of time for ICE to play a more dominant role. I would like
to see it happen before and during the N.D. game. GO ICE, play BIG!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom