Nice Hurley Interview | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Nice Hurley Interview

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
a) because he looks like a dope. Flat brims are a young man's thing, if it's even still a thing
b) because he represents UConn

But have your way. Have him wear baggy jeans halfway down his ass to complement the cap during the next presser.
How is the way he wears his hat getting you this worked up?

Reaction Score
a) because he looks like a dope. Flat brims are a young man's thing, if it's even still a thing

But have your way. Have him wear baggy jeans halfway down his ass to complement the cap during the next presser.
I'm going to guess you put your foot in your mouth on a regular basis. So ignorant.

Reaction Score

You’re a dope for worrying about what the man is wearing. He represents UConn as well as anyone, it’s sad that you need to hate because you aren’t a fan of his style. If your in your much older I guess it’s just a generational thing and your just into yelling at the clouds

Reaction Score
Remember when some of you bonehead boneyarders had this guy on the hot seat this time last year!
That he was on the hot seat was a little hyperbolic. . He recruits to well and obviousky has put together a real professional staff
Stating that he had to at some point translate that in lnto Post Season success is just stating the obvious. If you were ignoring that fact ss a fan your head was buried deeply in the sand . It was a spirit he had to exorcise ehich he did .

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
You’re a dope for worrying about what the man is wearing. He represents UConn as well as anyone, it’s sad that you need to hate because you aren’t a fan of his style. If your in your much older I guess it’s just a generational thing and your just into yelling at the clouds
"His style"? LOLOLOL

My senator, John Fetterman, has a style. Congress hates it, but we in PA love it. What Danny had was a bad day at the hat rack.

1696715434496.png

Reaction Score
"His style"? LOLOLOL

My senator, John Fetterman, has a style. Congress hates it, but we in PA love it. What Danny had was a bad day at the hat rack.

View attachment 91901
Now I’m very confused, you are fine with your congressman but not Hurley, makes no sense but yes I’ll be a Dick because I don’t mind our coach wearing what he wants and doesn’t think people should criticize him for the husky hats he wants to wear.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Now I’m very confused, you are fine with your congressman but not Hurley, makes no sense but yes I’ll be a Dick because I don’t mind our coach wearing what he wants and doesn’t think people should criticize him for the husky hats he wants to wear.
1696725622628.png

Reaction Score
I love the hat. I love the old school Husky on the front. Anything is an improvement over the backwards cap look.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
You can tell the preseason is heating up. Rant exchanges are taking on epic proportions. Bravo!

Reaction Score
That he was on the hot seat was a little hyperbolic. . He recruits to well and obviousky has put together a real professional staff
Stating that he had to at some point translate that in lnto Post Season success is just stating the obvious. If you were ignoring that fact ss a fan your head was buried deeply in the sand . It was a spirit he had to exorcise ehich he did .
Just admit he made you look like a fool without writing a paragraph! You are forgiven for your sins

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom