Ngongba to Duke | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Ngongba to Duke

Reaction Score
Actually I think we can, ( I have 6 children including one with a doctorate in clinical nursing). I’ve had my Facebook account hacked twice and I needed to turn to my kids for advice on how to keep it from happening again. They’re all geniuses with modern technology ( mostly phones and gaming) but common sense is another matter entirely. We have a couple of mobile electronics stores and the clientele is younger and while they are polite they are clueless about most thing’s outside of their bubble consisting of Social media. JMHO. Just signed up for Fox sports app to get tonight’s game here in S Florida. The season is finally here, go UConn.

I call it different types of ignorance, not more or less.

Reaction Score
I was wondering why he committed so early…he’s definitely looking around. Edgecombe might be the decider, would be for me if I’m Harris.
He's a friend and former teammate of Ngongba, Duke people think he's still solidly in for them.

Reaction Score
He's not going to Duke to play school.

One of my favorite Dean Smith moments was when he responded to the "JR (Can't) Reid" signs at Cameron by pointing out that he recruited Laettner and Danny Ferry and their combined SAT scores were lower than Reid and Scott Williams. Probably petty to air the kids out like that but I loved it.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Tbh, I came here to suggest that Ngongba's timing is helpful to closing out this discussion, and shifting focus to the UConn Men's Basketball season that starts in short order.

Get your last licks in here and the other thread, and then all in for the 2023-24 Huskies.

For the benefit of @TheHorde, in response to Evans...

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
It's colder and UNC isn't right down the street.

EDIT: I've been to both multiple times, I'd party at UNC 10/10
Tell me if I have this correct. The negative recruiting would be it's colder in Connecticut and Dukes archrival is nearby and is an excellent party school?

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
He's a friend and former teammate of Ngongba, Duke people think he's still solidly in for them.

I couldn't really believe he chose them with the guys to whom they had offers out, then some of them even committed.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Dook gets all the players, Scheyer is a HOF coach and the ESPN machine keeps churning. We will just count our rings. I would still lay even money we win another chip before Dook

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Gonna be some unhappy Mcd AAs next year at Duke when they are getting 3 minutes a game
Maybe, but he probably won't be one of them.

Reaction Score
I still can't believe Scheyer is sealing the deals here. Makes me mad.
Blows my mind that these recruits clearly are not trying to play for the best coach they can.
Kind of exposes the mentality of many one and done$.

Reaction Score
I hate Duke with a passion…but the draft success of Paolo, Mark Williams and now Derek Lively is a pretty persuasive package for a young big with NBA dreams.

I also agree that the media is doing their hardest to convince people Scheyer is Coach K 2.0….they tried the same thing to a lesser extent with Kyle Neptune

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom