OT: - NFL Conference Championships | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: NFL Conference Championships

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Mahomes is moving pretty well they say. Chiefs have to figure out the Bengals eventually, so I think it’s today. Lots of scoring.

Philly is better, but SF may be able to stop their run game. I expect a defensive struggle in the NFC, won by a field goal. Eagles most likely.

Not advocating anything cheap or dirty but Cincy needs to hit and tackle Mahomes hard and see how that ankle holds up.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Philly gonna get to the SB without beating anyone. Talk about a down year for the NFL. I guess we can’t complain with the ridiculous set of playoff games we were treated to last year.

Reaction Score
Philly gonna get to the SB without beating anyone. Talk about a down year for the NFL. I guess we can’t complain with the ridiculous set of playoff games we were treated to last year.
I hate defending the Eagles but they are 13-1 with Hurts. People have been underestimating them.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I hate defending the Eagles but they are 13-1 with Hurts. People have been underestimating them.
They haven’t beat anyone. They beat 13 bums. Even the teams that they beat that made the playoffs are mediocre and not playoff type teams in most NFL seasons.

Reaction Score
They haven’t beat anyone. They beat 13 bums. Even the teams that they beat that made the playoffs are mediocre and not playoff type teams in most NFL seasons.
You said the Niners would win because they haven’t beaten anyone now that they blew them out now the Niners are bums got it.

Reaction Score
I hate the Eagles, but this is just a stupid comment.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Best and most enthusiastic sports city in the US going to Super Bowl. City of my birth.
Congrats. Not a fan of Philly sports but I love the city. Haven’t been since Covid, but my crew and I used to do a yearly 2/3 night trip there for poker at Parx and food/drinks at Redding Terminal Market.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
You said the Niners would win because they haven’t beaten anyone now that they blew them out now the Niners are bums got it.
That wasn’t the niners who Philly just beat. No QB. Doesn’t count. Nice try.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I hate the Eagles, but this is just a stupid comment.
They beat who this year? A suspect Viking team. A suspect Dallas team. Suspect NYG and Jax teams. And now a QBless SF. In a down year for the NFL, if those are your biggest wins, you’re not going to get the respect from me.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
What’s the combined record of the teams Philly beat this year? I’m guessing below .500. In a down year in the NFL. They stink.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
They beat who this year? A suspect Viking team. A suspect Dallas team. Suspect NYG and Jax teams. And now a QBless SF. In a down year for the NFL, if those are your biggest wins, you’re not going to get the respect from me.
They beat every team in the NFC that was even arguably any good. Not sure what else they can do. The AFC is just better at the top.

Reaction Score
That wasn’t the niners who Philly just beat. No QB. Doesn’t count. Nice try.
Then why did you pick the Niners?

Yes the refs made bad calls and and the Niners were down to their 4th qb, Eagles were winning this game by 3 tds with Purdy or Jimmy G in Philly let’s be real.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I do feel like philly has had the easiest path to a bowl, a not so good Giants team and a Niners team on their 4th QB who is basically an emergency back up
That path to the SB has to be the easiest in history. It’s a joke.

Reaction Score
He’s got dead eyes. Been running his mouth too much. KC was upset and they are playing like it. No way he wins here.
Ya that’s why the Chiefs are winning how did Mohammed Ali and his big mouth win fights.

Reaction Score
Who is good then? The Bengals? Well Dallas beat them with Cooper Rush. The Bills? Well Minny beat them in Buffalo. Ravens with Lamar? Giants beat them.

The idea that those are not playoff teams normally is ridiculous and I am sure you have nothing to support that statement by.

I mean the Pats had a year they beat Marcus Marriota and Tennessee team with a -30 points differential, and then Blake Bortles to go to a SB. They then went a lost to a back up QB in the SB.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Oh. Okay.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
He’s got dead eyes. Been running his mouth too much. KC was upset and they are playing like it. No way he wins here.
My God. Your hot takes are gold.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom