Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
SF @ PHI : PHI -3 Total 46.5

CIN @ KC : KC -1.5 Total 48

Who ya got?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
They always say the Suoer Bowl is for casual fans and conference championship weekend is for the die hards.

Philly and Cincy.

Gimme Philly giving 3 and the over. Cincy getting 1.5 and the over.

Joe Burrows just oozes the "it" factor like Montana, Brady and other greats.

Reaction Score
No clue who’s going to win these games. Both games shud be very good tmrw. Enjoy the last real Sunday of football yarders. Pretty soon football will be over and we ll be stuck watching the pacers vs the jazz on Sundays at 3:30 till the madness begins. Yuck. Lol

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
They always say the Suoer Bowl is for casual fans and conference championship weekend is for the die hards.

Philly and Cincy.

I agree. Super Bowl is way too corporate and casual. Would love to see a SB played in a home stadium, with real fans and a real fan experience. I went to the NY/NJ SB and there were barely any NFL fans. Bunch of freebies and corporate types. Made me sick.

Burrow has been running his mouth and feeling himself just a bit too much for someone who’s only gotten to one SB. Too much bulletin board material for KC. Gimme KC. Gimme SF too. Philly hasn’t beaten anyone yet.

Glad we don’t have a game tomorrow. Love these type of games.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Mahomes is moving pretty well they say. Chiefs have to figure out the Bengals eventually, so I think it’s today. Lots of scoring.

Philly is better, but SF may be able to stop their run game. I expect a defensive struggle in the NFC, won by a field goal. Eagles most likely.

Reaction Score
I agree. Super Bowl is way too corporate and casual. Would love to see a SB played in a home stadium, with real fans and a real fan experience. I went to the NY/NJ SB and there were barely any NFL fans. Bunch of freebies and corporate types. Made me sick.

Burrow has been running his mouth and feeling himself just a bit too much for someone who’s only gotten to one SB. Too much bulletin board material for KC. Gimme KC. Gimme SF too. Philly hasn’t beaten anyone yet.

Glad we don’t have a game tomorrow. Love these type of games.
What exactly has Burrow said that’s bulletin board material that he confident? If anyone is gonna give bulletin board material it’s Eli Apple he loves trolling. Bulletin board material is a myth btw it won’t have any bearing on the outcome.

Reaction Score
Bosa, Debo, McCaffery and Purdy prevail

Bengals ovee the Chiefs

Reaction Score
My heart says Bengals and Niners.
My brain says Bengals and Eagles.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Anyone doing any parlays/props?

I like Niners and Bengals but Chiefs probably pull it off due to sentiment all with the Bengals

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Bosa, Debo, McCaffery and Purdy prevail

Bengals ovee the Chiefs
Two of those guys are hurt now. They finally remembered McCaffrey.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Purdy is soft. Get in the game. CMC trying to put the team on his back. Wow. That turnover might have just ended it.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Niners defense pissing the game away with these penalties

Reaction Score
Talk about horrible officiating.... Worst I have seen in a championship game... It started with allowing the missed bobbled reception on the 4th down play in the1st Qtr and continued throughout the game

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Really can’t take anything from this game when the opposing team doesn’t have a QB

Reaction Score
Really can’t take anything from this game when the opposing team doesn’t have a QB
You already know Mahomes or Burrow will get hurt in the super bowl, so congrats on winning the Super Bowl Eagles.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Philly and Cincy.

Looking like a push at worst for NFC.

Eagles gonna cover spread.

Both teams selling out against the run so only way they get to the 45.5 or 46.5 is a fumble recovery score or a busted defensive assignment and a long run.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom