NFC East - Giants @ Eagles | The Boneyard

NFC East - Giants @ Eagles

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
My goodness - does anyone actually want to win this conference?

Watching the Eagles and Giants and while I think the Eagles might pull this out, why do we even care?

I can't remember such a bad conference.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Wasn’t there another team that won a division that played a home playoff game with a losing record a few years ago? NFC south maybe?

Reaction Score
Its a comedy of errors to me. I, myself, would like to see a NFC East winner with a losing record just for fun. I bleed Big Blue and have zero expectations until leadership changes. The less I get into them, the fewer heart attacks I have.

Reaction Score
Front office, administration, staff all first please, like, as in a massive 4th of July celebration for me please.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Schumur is a dead man walking/coaching if that's what you call it.

I dislike the Eagles a ton and the Giant's could have won, but they play safety ball in the second half. That's on the coaching staff

Reaction Score

I dislike the Eagles a ton and the Giant's could have won, but they play safety ball in the second half. That's on the coaching staff
Why win? A bad team wins when they shouldn’t. They are one Arizona win blunder from the number one pick. Bet gettleman drafts a qb.

Reaction Score

He doesn’t get 5 years like Randy? Smart move by the Giants.

Reaction Score
Eli had a nice first half but did really nothing to change the plan for Jones or whoever. I bet he plays for another team next year, a team with pass protection, a better team which could be anyone.

Reaction Score
Which is really strange since they weren't playing for anything. What did they have to lose by playing more aggressively?

Maybe Gettelman came down at halftime and told Shurmur he was fired if he won this game!

Reaction Score
They need to fire everyone from Gettlemen down through the staff period. Has to happen. Getty paid a very high pick price on Hamilton from the Jets at a very high 3rd rounder, guys nothing but potential and would eat up money if they signed him. Loss of a needed 3rd rounder. Go back to OBJ didn't need to sign him proved he didn't have a plan. Need to get him away from the next draft and begin aknew.

Worst thing is the crazy little rumors of the Mara's liking Garrett if the Cowboys let him loose? OMG I wouldn't know who to root for at that point, they can't possibly be that dumb.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom