Next year's roster | The Boneyard

Next year's roster

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Sorry, but I'm losing track. What is the current roster for UConn for next year, by class. Also, what is the roster for 2020? Thanks so much.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Sorry, but I'm losing track. What is the current roster for UConn for next year, by class. Also, what is the roster for 2020? Thanks so much.

Last edited:

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
This is so dangerous. Five Freshmen for 20-21?! UConn needs two transfers to be eligible that year, grad or otherwise.
Currently there are only 2 freshman, who's to say that Geno won't get a transfer or two this season that have to sit out 19-20. Plus I would consider Muhl more like a Sophomore than a Freshman.

Reaction Score
Currently there are only 2 freshman, who's to say that Geno won't get a transfer or two this season that have to sit out 19-20. Plus I would consider Muhl more like a Sophomore than a Freshman.
What???????? She will be a freshman by the simple fact it will be her first year in college.... How can you promote her to a sophomore? I get she will have experience... but still...

Reaction Score
7 scholarship players for 20-21?! That’s crazy to think. Basically facing a similar situation to what they have this year. Hopefully a couple more will commit to the 2020 recruiting class and they’ll stick it out with UConn. Just a shame that transfers have hurt UConn in the numbers game as much as they have recently.

Reaction Score
7 scholarship players for 20-21?! That’s crazy to think. Basically facing a similar situation to what they have this year. Hopefully a couple more will commit to the 2020 recruiting class and they’ll stick it out with UConn. Just a shame that transfers have hurt UConn in the numbers game as much as they have recently.
Well, if those five seniors are replaced by five Freshmen, one could bet the house that all five would not make it to graduation. IMHO, three Freshmen for 20-21 and two transfers for 19-20 is so much better for the program.

Reaction Score

Calm down... recruiting for 2021 has barely begun. We are fortunate to have 2 players already, including the consensus #1 in the class. The "sky is falling" attitude of so many on here continues to amaze me.

Reaction Score
Calm down... recruiting for 2021 has barely begun. We are fortunate to have 2 players already, including the consensus #1 in the class. The "sky is falling" attitude of so many on here continues to amaze me.
Recruiting for 2021 won’t help the 2020 season. When did I ever say the sky was falling? I said it was crazy to think that as of right now there are only 7 scholarship players set for the 2020-21 season. Sheesh. Overreacting doesn’t just have to be saying the sky is falling...

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Recruiting for 2021 won’t help the 2020 season. When did I ever say the sky was falling? I said it was crazy to think that as of right now there are only 7 scholarship players set for the 2020-21 season. Sheesh. Overreacting doesn’t just have to be saying the sky is falling...
Well at least you admit you are overreacting.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
What???????? She will be a freshman by the simple fact it will be her first year in college.... How can you promote her to a sophomore? I get she will have experience... but still...
She may be a freshman, but her playing against WNBA and European professionals will put way above the normal freshman in experience on the court and many European Countries final years in education is closer to Jr College than high school. Most students in Europe learn one to two foreign languages, with English being the most studied, so she should have fewer problems in adjusting then most freshman have.

Reaction Score
Correction PLEASE!! Few, Some, but certainly NOT MANY voice concerns--especially with the load of newbies Geno is bringing in by the boat load. This is not bottom of the barrel talent most are top of the GAME talent.
Personally, the talent without Ania or Griffin or ABE is good enough to reach the Elite 8. How in anyway can that not be GREAT??? I usually begin each season lamenting on those Uconn needs to win it all---I worry. For the first time since Stewie, et al, departed I begin the new season with a smile. The bumps in November may rock the boat, then hold on for a joyious ride. I don't need an NC every year--a FF is certainly great, 4 schools out 360 (about) schools get to the FF each year, one of those 4 more often than no is Uconn. Smile. You are a fan of the most special school in WCBB. That my friend is FACT..

Reaction Score
Is there any indication that Batouly Camara will recover from her knee injury and be healthy again? Is her injury permanent? Anyone know? Any announcements from UConn?

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Just looking at the next two years and pretty confident that Azzi Fudd is coming there has to be 2-3 more players coming to UConn. IMO and judging from what we've seen already dont be surprised to be surprised and see girls coming from overseas. Theres been alot of talk about bigs and most Texans have been staying in Texas so dont be surprised to see some foreign girls coming to UConn. JMO

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom