Next weekend's schedule set | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Next weekend's schedule set

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
EWill and KML have such different games it's hard to pick one over the other. on a very talented Duke team, EW leads in scoring at 14.2 PPG, 8+ RPG, and starts with over 30 minutes per game played.

KML comes off the bench, averages only 27 MPG, but is scoring 15+ PPG, 5 RPG and 2 APG. her per minute averages are slightly better. it's sort of like asking who's better - Diana or Maya? different games, both great players, both leading their teams.

Well, but if you are choosing FOY you have to choose someone. You cannot leave Williams' defense out of the equation. That is a big stat not to mention. She is tied for second in the nation in blocks at 3.7 per game. She has a MUCH bigger impact on the defensive end of the court.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I maybe the only person outside of the GaTech campus.... but I think the Baylor-GaTech matchup will be closer then people think. Not going to say that Baylor will lose.... but it wont be a blowout. I was talking to a co-worker earlier... and we agreed that it will be a good game.

Now watch Baylor win by 53 points

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I maybe the only person outside of the GaTech campus.... but I think the Baylor-GaTech matchup will be closer then people think. Not going to say that Baylor will lose.... but it wont be a blowout. I was talking to a co-worker earlier... and we agreed that it will be a good game.

Now watch Baylor win by 53 points

I've watched Ga Tech and they look very impressive to me. Their guards are quite speedy and Marshall is one of my favorites to watch. But they won't be doing much scoring in the paint. EW is a great defender and shot blocker but Griner is something these girls have never gotten an up close look at and it will throw them off their game. I really enjoy watching guards from teams that have never played Griner before drive to be basket thinking they are going to get a shot off.

I still say that Baylor wins by 20.

I was actually very impressed with Florida. They really came out confident and they have some great athletes.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
EWill and KML have such different games it's hard to pick one over the other. on a very talented Duke team, EW leads in scoring at 14.2 PPG, 8+ RPG, and starts with over 30 minutes per game played.

KML comes off the bench, averages only 27 MPG, but is scoring 15+ PPG, 5 RPG and 2 APG. her per minute averages are slightly better. it's sort of like asking who's better - Diana or Maya? different games, both great players, both leading their teams.

The voters make the same sort of judgment that they do when awarding Oscars, Grammies, Tonys, Nobel or Pulitzer Prizes, or MVP awards in all major sports. They make a judgment and vote.

What about the game times? St. Bonaventure vs. Notre Dame starts at 2:30 p.m. or so on ESPN2, and UConn and Penn State crank it up at 4:30 p.m. on EESPN2. Ain't NO WAY the ND game finishes within that two-hour time frame. So, will we get to watch Novosel practice her free throws while the UConn/PSU game is underway?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
The voters make the same sort of judgment that they do when awarding Oscars, Grammies, Tonys, Nobel or Pulitzer Prizes, or MVP awards in all major sports. They make a judgment and vote.

What about the game times? St. Bonaventure vs. Notre Dame starts at 2:30 p.m. or so on ESPN2, and UConn and Penn State crank it up at 4:30 p.m. on EESPN2. Ain't NO WAY the ND game finishes within that two-hour time frame. So, will we get to watch Novosel practice her free throws while the UConn/PSU game is underway?
ugh. i hate it when they do that. hopefully ND kills St. Bonny and there's no need to make the last 4 minutes of the game last a half hour...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
ugh. i hate it when they do that. hopefully ND kills St. Bonny and there's no need to make the last 4 minutes of the game last a half hour...
Even better, the Bonnies kill ND. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman